Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Two questions regarding Tourweaver?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pedy on February-23-2007 at 11:21am
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Hi guys!

I'm very new to the VR field and I have two questions: In order to use Tourweaver, do we have to process first the picture from the camera using onother program such as Panoweaver? So basically, can we use the pictures from the camera(fisheye, panoramic, cylindrical, etc..) directly in the Tourweaver program, or we have to process them first with a stitching software in order to create a virtual tour?

The second question is not technical, just wondering why is Tourweaver Pro so expensive, $699? I understand $500, but $700 is kind of much, what do you think?

Message posted by mstoss on February-23-2007 at 11:43am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Yes, you do have to process the images with stitching software first.

No, the TW 2 price is not reasonable (I paid it though...).

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by mymelbeach on February-23-2007 at 3:01pm
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts

Pedy,

TW 2.0 has the POTENTIAL to be a great product and worth the money IF and ONLY IF they get the current bugs worked out.  I would wait until they have released an update to fix many of the issues pending. 

You have a GREAT forum here.  Get used to visiting often and look to the advice of the many that generously share their expertise...

Mel

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register