Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Help is removed! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on February-25-2007 at 4:46am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear customers,

A piece of news I want to share with you is that help linking to our website has been removed on the first day we resume working. If you haven't activated Tourweaver2.0 Professional Edition, you can download the new one from our website: http://www.easypano.com/panorama-virtual-tour-software/free-trial.html. If you have activated it, you can download twviewer from http://www.easypano.com/download/twviewer.jar and then place it under tourweaver2.0pro/resource/ in your hard drive to replace the former one.

Hope you all will like this change requested by most of you .Thank you very much.

Best Regard,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by mstoss on February-25-2007 at 5:10am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Ah! That's good news!

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by VRtour.nl on February-25-2007 at 6:08am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

This is GOOD new.

Thanks for your intervention!

Gr, Harry

Message posted by mskp on February-25-2007 at 9:03am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Thanks Joe, well done!!
EP keep on listening to your costumers. As always it will be the best for both parts.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by roadkillron on February-25-2007 at 10:43am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

That is very good news Joe - Thank You and EP for that decision. I know your just now coming back from holiday but when you have a chance could we please have an update on the other issues?

Were getting closer!

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by roadkillron on February-25-2007 at 11:01am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Hmmm,

I downloaded and installed the new version, opened an existing tour, published it, and the help button is still there????

http://www.360-vr-tour.com/tour/las/index.html

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by roadkillron on February-25-2007 at 11:50am
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

oh well, that didnt work for me, I have had enought of this BullS**T. I'm taking a good long break from this waste of time product. Somebody please email me when they figure it out all the way.

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by grandmondo on February-25-2007 at 4:09pm
View grandmondo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by grandmondo Search   Visit grandmondo's Homepage www   Quote grandmondo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
grandmondo
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2007
4 Posts

I got mine to work. It is indeed tmviewer.jar in the resource directory on my registered version which is 2.00.070214, on my desktop.  But on my laptop I have the trial version (unregistered) and it is an older version of Tourweaver 2.0 which is version 2.00.070124.   In it's resource directory it is called, tw2.jar. 

Anyone having issues should probably verify that they have the latest trial version if that's all they are running on.  To check which version you are running just view your Help menu and select 'About Tourweaver ...'.  There you will find the version you are running.

I wouldn't even try getting it to work on the older trial verison. Just get the latest 070214 release.

[Not saying this what the problem is but it is a possibility?]

Message posted by roadkillron on February-25-2007 at 5:38pm
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Mine (unregistered trial) is showing v2.00.070225, I downloaded it this morning when Joe said (in the past tense) "right click has been removed". I followed the link "If you haven't activated Tourweaver2.0 Professional Edition, you can download the new one from our website: http://www.easypano.com/panorama-virtual-tour-software/free-trial.html" and installed it.

No Luck :(

I tried mstoss' suggestion with "http://www.easypano.com/download/twviewer.jar "

No Luck :(

If they can put out a list of fixes since beta (that include all the changes we needed) along with a program that works reliably (no crashing & files that actually save) maybe Ill try it again, for now I'm done being the Guinea Pig.

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Thatone1785 on February-25-2007 at 5:57pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I just replaces the file in the resources folder with the new one, opened an existing tour and published again and the help link is NOT there anymore - Thank you Easypano for taking care of this!

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register