Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Please take a look - Input please Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by klafe on February-27-2007 at 9:38am
View klafe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by klafe Search   Quote klafe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
klafe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2006
51 Posts

I have this tour that I am working on.  Right now, with the sound, it is coming out to 5.11MB.  I am concerned with the size, load time, etc. but need to be careful to keep these panos at a good quality.  Can someone please take a look and let me know if it loads ok and if not, if they have thoughts on solving the problem.  I would really prefer not to take out the music.  Also, I would appreciate your thoughts on the tour itself (ignore the thumbnails...I am still working on a skin for it). http://www.soscorporate.com/tours/04/0430/0430.htm Thanks.

Message posted by Alexandre on February-27-2007 at 10:12am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Hello Klafe,

I see that you used the tilt setting to limit the range view of the tours, which I find quite amazing because in my tour i specified the tilt to a certain value, and when you visit the scene, you are able to see the nadir

How did you manage to make it work? (Any response from support to my ticket is also welcomed)

Note: my tour is at http://www.chablinet.com/vt/chaletarblay/3rd (or 1st)

Regards, Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by klafe on February-27-2007 at 10:29am
View klafe's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by klafe Search   Quote klafe Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
klafe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2006
51 Posts
Hi:  I go into Scene and after setting my initial pan, I drag the Tilt Min and Max slider and stop right before the nadir / tripod are visible.

Message posted by mskp on February-27-2007 at 10:39am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Alexandre

Ive read a lot of your posts presenting this issue. As Klafe just answered I tried it myself on my TW2.0 demo version and using the tilt sliders it works for me the way it should. Another thing you can try (its not the traditional nor the correct way to do) is to change the scene type of each pano from spherical to cylindrical. Doing this it also did not show the zenith nor nadir because the maximun and minimum tilt degree changes from (+/-) 90 to (+/-) 57.

Just in case I clarify that the max and min tilt have have to be set for each scene in the main window and not under the "Movie Rec" tab on the timeline

Regards, Martin

Message posted by marktold on February-28-2007 at 3:49am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

@clave

Beeing from Europe (high prices) I wonder what the price tag is on such an house.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by tizya on February-28-2007 at 4:30am
View tizya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tizya Search   Visit tizya's Homepage www   Quote tizya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tizya
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
February-26-2007
7 Posts

Hi Klafe

It took 5 miutes to load ,other than that it's displaying 100%.

Tizzy

-------------
tizzy

Message posted by klafe on February-28-2007 at 7:15am
klafe
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-05-2006
51 Posts

Markus:  Here in the US, I believe the house is going for 1.3 million.  Could you please tell me if it took really long to load...or can anyone?  I have tried it on 4 computers, sent it to my clients who had no trouble loading it but Tizzy said it took 5 MINUTES???!!!  That is not good.

Message posted by tizya on February-28-2007 at 7:40am
View tizya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tizya Search   Visit tizya's Homepage www   Quote tizya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tizya
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
February-26-2007
7 Posts

Hi Markus

Tried it on other machines ect-still loading slow.

Might not be your site but our hosting. In South-Africa ADSL bandwith and speed  is capped ,whereas in USA and Europe there are no limitations.

Could be this ,but will ask friend in Australia to also check for you.

Tizzy

-------------
tizzy

Message posted by tizya on February-28-2007 at 7:43am
tizya
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
February-26-2007
7 Posts

Hi Markus

Tried on other machines but still loading slow. In South-Africa ADSL speed and bandwidth is capped ,so that could also be the problem.Will ask friend in Australia to also load and check.

Tizzy

-------------
tizzy

Message posted by mskp on February-28-2007 at 8:03am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, klafe!

It tooks me 7 seconds to see the first pano moving. I must say that I am on broadband and its not a slow PC, but also i have to tell you that other tours in this or other forums need sometimes more time to load. Yours load fast for me. BTW, can you tell us your camera, lenses, soft used and did you sharpen or not and the average final size of the scenes.

Thanks, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register