Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: how to apply the java script in TW 2? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Tourweaver man on February-28-2007 at 2:49am
View Tourweaver man's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tourweaver man Search   Quote Tourweaver man Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tourweaver man
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
February-28-2007
1 Posts
I found that it was not working with the function of "Execute script" from the action of button, what can I do to make it working? Do anyone have an idea of it? Please help me? Thanks a lot!

Message posted by mstoss on February-28-2007 at 6:49am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
This would be a very useful feature, but it seems not to work for me either. I tried to enter a simple

window.open(predefined parameters in here);

When the tour is published I get a "File not found: ../../window.open(predefined parameters in here);"

I could very well use this to open a 360-object in a preconfigured window without scrollbars, menu etc. and fixed size. This can not be achieved with the open window/open URL feature.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by roadkillron on February-28-2007 at 10:06am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
My goodness, is there ever an end to the things that dont work here? Geez

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Joe Rao on March-02-2007 at 6:18am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

I am afraid you all didn't input javacript that can be accepted by Tourweaver2.0. Only standard one can be recognized by it,so please go to the first topic I will open after this weekend, where you will find exactly how to use this useful feature. There is another useful function that you can play tours one after another automatically.

Have a nice weekend! My dear customers.

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by mstoss on March-05-2007 at 2:44am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
I'm afraid, I have to apologize for my own blindness. Today I received a mail from the helpdesk crew stating the following:

"As to Execute Script action, to execute JavaScript.
For example, add a button to the tour skin. Then go to its action panel and add the action execute script. Then type the following code: javascript: window.open("http://www.easypano.com"). When running the tour, click this button. The html referring to www.easypano.com will be opened."

This is exactly what shows up in the HELP TOPICS menu when you search for ->actions ->Misc.

I guess after all these bugs I was simply not aware of the usual things, that simply don't work how you expect them to do, but how they are programmed to do. A closer look into the manual should sometimes help...

Sorry Easypano...

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by vtcoordinator on March-07-2007 at 10:43am
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts

How about a script for opening a pdf file? I have a pdf (blueprint) stored in main folder (New House). I have very little experience in js but I thought: window.open('New_House/blueprint.pdf') would do the trick. I'm getting the new window, just no pdf.

Thanks

Mike

Message posted by smooth on March-07-2007 at 11:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have just tested this and it does work fine from a server (not withstanding pop-up blockers)

If you want to open a .pdf file then javascript: window.open("your_folder/your.pdf") works just fine.

but I would suggest using the full URL a better idea javascript: window.open(http://yourwebsite.com/your_folder/your.pdf)

I could NOT get this to work locally or using the Tourweaver "Preview". With the first being stopped by various security controls and programs.

Via the Internet my pop-up blocker wouldn't allow it to open until I white listed the site. (Common these days)

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by vtcoordinator on March-08-2007 at 12:53pm
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts

Thanks Smooth but i'm still struggling with this. I have the file (blueprint.pdf) in the root folder with the html, js, jar, files. Incidentally, I had to place it there after publishing (should that have been a clue something wasn't roght?) In the java script window I have:   window.open('blueprint.pdf)  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

Message posted by vtcoordinator on March-08-2007 at 5:56pm
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts

I got it. I made the mistake of assuming I didn't have to type "javascript:" in the script line because it was already indicated at the top of the script box. My bad. thanks for the help though.

Mike

Message posted by smooth on March-09-2007 at 12:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Mike,

That's why I highlighted the script needed in blue above!

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register