Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: New Version of Tourweaver2.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on March-01-2007 at 11:09pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear customers,

Today I have uploaded new verions of Tourweaver2.0 Standard and Professional Edition with some bugs fixed. Hope all of you will enjoy them and your more advice will be welcome.

Fixed bugs:

1. HELP linking to Easypano in right click menu will be removed after activation.
2. White blocks on still image during transition between scenes.
3. Sound problem in Firefox and IE.
4. Without scene discription in textarea after one changes scene names, when Listbox and Combobox coexisting.
5. Malfunction of hotspot and radar with the same name, which link to pop up images.
6. Controllability of scene when playing tour.

Note: For quick support, please send email to support@easypano.com. Thank you very much.

Best Regard,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by mgora1 on March-01-2007 at 11:24pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Good news and thanks for the continued support!

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by mgora1 on March-02-2007 at 12:21am
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

We have tested the sound and transition in IE6, IE7, and FF with a quick sample tour we created and posted on the server. 

All seems to be working good with the new update. 

We did note that there seems to be a slight delay with the audio starting in FF.  Let me know if anyone else finds the same.

Will update as we test and post more.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by tizya on March-02-2007 at 2:50am
View tizya's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tizya Search   Visit tizya's Homepage www   Quote tizya Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tizya
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
February-26-2007
7 Posts

Hi Joe

Thanks for the great support!

-------------
tizzy

Message posted by mymelbeach on March-02-2007 at 6:19am
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts

Joe,

Thanks for the update and it looks as if there is progress being made. BUT...

I still have many problems with the sound. I have tried the Background sound through the HTML settings and also by adding sound through the movie settings.  In either case the results are the same.  See below.

1. Sound does not work with Firefox 2.0, locally or on web.

2. Sound works locally with IE7 but not on the web once published. 

3. There is no loop setting for the HTML dialog box.  I was able to manually set the loop "1" to "-1" on the BG HTML page to make it loop.  Still only works locally with IE and never with FF.

The transitions look better but I still get a blast of the "grid" when the first still shot reveals itself.  Other transitions to stills work OK now. 

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by mymelbeach on March-02-2007 at 7:07am
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
Matthew,
Under what conditions did you test and did you have to tweak any files/folder names to get things to work? Did you use the movie sound, scene sound or HTML background sound?
Thanks for your help!

Mel

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by mgora1 on March-02-2007 at 7:17am
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mymelbeach on March-02-2007
Matthew,
Under what conditions did you test and did you have to tweak any files/folder names to get things to work? Did you use the movie sound, scene sound or HTML background sound?
Thanks for your help!

Mel

Hey Mel,

No tweaks.  We threw together a quick skin with 5 still images and 5 spherical.  We added .au sound files to the movie which we had loop and .au files to the stills and spherical that we had start on transition.  We did not add sound file via the publish panel.

We will be testing with other audio formats this morning and will post results.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by mymelbeach on March-02-2007 at 7:54am
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
Matthew,
Thanks for the response.
What kind of server are you using? I wonder if that can be my problem. I have mine hosted on an Apache site.

Can you send a link to your test so I can test my brower settings?

Appreciate your help!!!

Mel

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by mgora1 on March-02-2007 at 9:12am
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mymelbeach on March-02-2007
Matthew,
Thanks for the response.
What kind of server are you using? I wonder if that can be my problem. I have mine hosted on an Apache site.

Can you send a link to your test so I can test my brower settings?

Appreciate your help!!!

Mel
PM sent

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by William on March-02-2007 at 11:47pm
View William's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by William Search   Visit William's Homepage www   Quote William Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
William
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2007
10 Posts
What is the lates version now. I have TW P 2.00.070214. Is this the latest version.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register