Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW2 - Pan-TILT-FOV settings bug - HELP Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by digitalnoise on March-02-2007 at 8:26pm
View digitalnoise's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by digitalnoise Search   Quote digitalnoise Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
digitalnoise
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
March-19-2006
22 Posts

I bought TW2.0 for multimap functionality but now I can't deliver tours because the Initial - Min - Max settings are all messed up.

When I try to modify the settings, the changed wont show in the preview panel or the glider simply wont move.   To see the changes I have to go to another scene and come back to original scene, then SOMETIMES, then changes will show.

Anyone been able to get around this.   I have 15 Tours (with Multimap) to deliver in the next 10 days and this is a major setback.

Logged a bug request to Easypano and no reply...   This is bad.

Stupid Stupid Stupid guy who should stop buying DoT Zero software.

Message posted by Thatone1785 on March-02-2007 at 9:05pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Same thing here... Try making a partial panorama. I have not been able to yet.

We are using spherical panos without top and bottom and rely on TW to limit the FOV. In TW1.3 setting the tilts at -17 & 17 would work, but found that things are a little backwards in TW2 where tilt values of -60 & 60 produce the exact same effect.

As for partial panos, I tried this just as I would have in TW1.3 and the result was a shaky pano that barely moved at all.

There are several bugs including this one that I have noticed, but to properly document them so that they can fix them you should really include a sample and I just haven't had time to do that yet.

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by carolyn on March-13-2007 at 10:15pm
View carolyn's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carolyn Search   Visit carolyn's Homepage www   Quote carolyn Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carolyn
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
February-15-2007
37 Posts
We are testing the issue, and trying to work out a solution on the problem. When the solution is out, I will inform you of it.

-------------
A Panoramic World created with vitual tour software-Tourweaver and panorama software-Panoweaver.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register