Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Question about rotation speeds Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Maggee on March-05-2007 at 2:32am
View Maggee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Maggee Search   Quote Maggee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Maggee
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2007
10 Posts

I am using Tourweaver 2.0 Standard.  I want to slow the rotation speeds. So far I have been able to slow down the auto play rotation of movie by adding frames and changed the rotation of the scene viewer with the button actions.

But when I click on a thumbnail to load a scene, the speed changes to what I assume is a default speed?  At any rate, the rotation then speeds up.  Is there a way to control that?

Message posted by roadkillron on March-05-2007 at 3:13am
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Maggee,

Is this what your looking for? Default speed other that using the movie REC timeline to do it?

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Maggee on March-05-2007 at 11:20am
View Maggee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Maggee Search   Quote Maggee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Maggee
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2007
10 Posts

Yes... duh.  I checked another test thingy last night and it is working the way its supposed to.  I knew I had just missed something.

Thanks..

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register