Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: min. max. tilt Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kent2Ben on March-06-2007 at 2:48pm
View Kent2Ben's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kent2Ben Search   Quote Kent2Ben Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts
Hello. Is it me or have I found a bug?

I use TW2.0.
When I set min. and max. tilt for a scene I can't look straight down?
I have set max:75 and min:-90.

If the setings are max:90 and min:-90 I can look straight up and straight down??

Message posted by Thatone1785 on March-06-2007 at 7:06pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Not just you - There have been several post here about this - I have issues with it myself - You can get around it if you play with it enough - I have still yet to display just a portion of a pano (limit left & right movement).

Please send a bug report or email to Easypano as the only way that we will get them to fix this 'bug' is to continue to 'bug' them about it!

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by digitalnoise on March-07-2007 at 12:26pm
View digitalnoise's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by digitalnoise Search   Quote digitalnoise Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
digitalnoise
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
March-19-2006
22 Posts

I opened a Bug request to Easypano on this and they closed, while saying that they knew about the rpoblem and were working on the fix...

Is it me or should they close the ticket after things are fixed ?

I have a ton of multimap tours to deliver for a RESORT and they Easypano can't even tell me when this will be ready.   I'm currently redoing the tours in 1.30 and going multitour.

Please EASYPANO -  tell me when this will be fixed.

For other co-TW2 users  - Are you experementing the same problems in setting TILT and FOV ?    When I setup mine on some scenes, they look ok but when I go to another scene and come back to the scene I just did, the settings are all messed up and I can't even access some of the gliders to change them back to the good setings.    I wish it where something wrong I was doing....

SMOOTH... any  of your usual enlightened input on this ?

Thanks all

Message posted by smooth on March-07-2007 at 12:54pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You should be setting these (tilt and fov) possible in a "new" movie. I haven't tested this at this stage. I've got so much on at the moment I test when I get some spare time. I would seem to me that this would need to be adjusted in a new movie and possibly in the normal states as well. Like I said I'm just stabbing in the dark at this point.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register