Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: permission form Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by daugaard47 on March-06-2007 at 11:09pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
I have a few jobs coming up and want to give the realtor a permission form to sign.so they dont have to come to the house with me. something stating that we are not liable for any damages that may occur....(along those lines).I have already written one out,but just want to see if anyone has any advice for me, on this one. Thanx,
                            Chris

Message posted by Thatone1785 on March-06-2007 at 11:22pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Hmmm... Not a bad idea at all - I have done several hundred real estate tours where no on was around (we have keys to the homes like the Realtors do)... We have never had a problem - At all, but I do see what you mean and the need for this. We have worked out custom pricing agreements for a few companies with contacts which should always be looked over by a professional.

The best thing you can do is have a professional attorney look over your agreement... They will often find things that you would never think of(some laws are state or region specific). It is expensive, but if you are going to rely on a contract to save your butt, you better make sure that it can do just that. If you want to save money, don't go the old pro that charges an arm and a leg - Look for a new attorney that is fresh out of law school as they will usually charge a lot less.

Hope this helps!

One thing that we have provided some of our clients with is a form that they use at the time of each listing that states that neither my company nor the real estate agency is responsible if a criminal uses the virtual tour or online photos to plan and commit a burglary. - That may be something you want to consider as well... Many franchise companies are already using something like that as well to cover them - If they are not, then you might want to suggest it to them.

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register