Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: same 'OL' Question Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by daugaard47 on March-14-2007 at 11:02pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
Ok I have learned how to speed up the loading of my tours,but
for the life of me i cant get this one to load fast.I reduced the waiting image as far as it can go,along with the skin and the first scene image.
here is the link

http://www.lakeareavirtualtours.com/tours/%20Petes_VT/Petes_VirtualTour.htm

I have to meet with the owner tomorrow. Let me know what you guys think.
I would like to increase the waiting image quality back to normal
if at all possible.
                                 Thanx Guys
                                         Chris

Message posted by daugaard47 on March-14-2007 at 11:05pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
oh hold on. maby my internet was running slow .just tried it after i posted and it loaded in under 10sec.
let me know how fast it loads for you guys.
                                thanx chris

Message posted by roadkillron on March-14-2007 at 11:30pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

About 10 seconds for me, Dining Room has one n and is technically two words. There are some missing .gif's on the menu page, all the rest looks good buddy. 

I LOVE the mousover images with action in them, thats an awesome idea!

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by smooth on March-15-2007 at 12:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Chris,

The download was fast to start at around 12 seconds. The wording on your buttons is hard to read (wrong colour) and you would have got a better result with the .gif files had you chosen the background pallet (although transparent) the same green as the background of the skin. This would eliminate those little black speckles around the pickle. Also the panorama images could go some sharpening just to bring them into focus better. Roadkill is right about your spelling as well. All easy fixes and it looks good as a tour.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by daugaard47 on March-15-2007 at 1:41am
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
thanx for the good advice.i will make the necessary changes.
        thanx again you guys rock
                           Chris

Message posted by mskp on March-15-2007 at 10:16am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Chris, hopefully tye meeting with "the owner" was succesfull. Nice work you did with the skin, despite the few corrections suggested by smooth and roadkill. I just tried the mouseover in TW 2.0, but could not find it out. How did you manage it??

Thanks, good luck, Martin

Message posted by jamesot on March-15-2007 at 10:22am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

Martin,

Here is one way to do the roll over picture.  TW gives you three choose per button/hot spot to select picture files.  In TW1.3 they called it image, mouse over image, and mouse down image.  The use icons to represent the same thing in TW2.0.  You can select anything that you want for these images.  On the example you saw a red hot spot circle as the image and then he put a picture as the mouse over image.

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by daugaard47 on March-15-2007 at 1:02pm
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
Thanx for the help guys . Lucky me i didn't have to meet with them today because both owners couldn't be there. so I'm meeting with them tomorrow. Thats fine with though. I still needed to make some final touches on the tour.
As for the roll over hot spots, Martin is right. Just choose your first hot spot. then on the 2nd one just add your picture.You will have to resize the image to make it look good. also don't forget to delete the scene link down at the bottom. Thats how you do it in tw1.3 .( I have only used Tw2 trial a couple of times.) Just seems like a inconvenience to me. TW 1.3 does everything I need right now. I'm sure in the future as my business grows I will probably make the switch.
                                    Thanx guys
                                           Chris

Message posted by mskp on March-15-2007 at 10:34pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Just as simple as that!!!
Thanks to both of you,

Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register