Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Another new version of Tourweaver2.0! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on March-16-2007 at 6:55am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Customers,

Easypano want to end this week with the coming of one more new version of Tourweaver2.0 with fixed bugs ang new features below:

Fixed bugs:
1.Sound problems on Linux Server;
2.Malfunction of Direction Key in the full screen mode.
New features:
1.Multi languages are available;
2.Loop of background music is added.

Both Professional and Standard versions are available. Hope you all will enjoy it.You can download it at: http://www.easypano.com/panorama-virtual-tour-software/free-trial.html

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by mgora1 on March-16-2007 at 10:24am
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Thanks Joe.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by jamesot on March-16-2007 at 11:01am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts
Thanks Joe,  I will test it out this weekend and reply on monday.

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by mymelbeach on March-16-2007 at 6:09pm
View mymelbeach's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mymelbeach Search   Quote mymelbeach Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mymelbeach
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-15-2005
58 Posts
Thanks for the update. I am testing it and will report back in a few days on the progress.

Mel

-------------
Regards,
mymelbeach

Message posted by mgora1 on March-16-2007 at 7:03pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
Good luck Mel.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by rjrourke on March-16-2007 at 10:02pm
View rjrourke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rjrourke Search   Quote rjrourke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rjrourke
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2007
7 Posts
Thanks Joe, I'll give it a spin (pun intended) <grin>

- Bob

-------------
Bob

Message posted by rjrourke on March-16-2007 at 10:26pm
View rjrourke's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rjrourke Search   Quote rjrourke Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rjrourke
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-26-2007
7 Posts
Well Joe, there is good news and bad news. The good news is I got sound to play from a published tour (not movie) on a Linux and Windows server.

The bad news is 1) I had to rename the "scene" folder on the server to "Scene" to get the scenes to appear and 2) the sound clips did not turn off at the end of each scene. I tested TW2.0 with 4 scenes and 2 sound clips. By the end of the 4-scene tour I had 4 sound clips playing on top of each other. Other than that it works fine and many thanks for your hard work in trying to make to all go.

- Bob

-------------
Bob

Message posted by Rob63 on March-17-2007 at 12:21am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I've published to my Linux server.  Sound works fine.  Did you put add sound to both the movie and the publish file?  That would cause multiple tracks to play.

The only other problem I've found is the I can't center the text in the text area under the main viewing screen.

www.360digitlapics.com/918060/360D_918060.html

Robert

Message posted by Rob63 on March-17-2007 at 12:23am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Ooops. Here's the correct link

www.360digitalpics.com/918060/360D_918060.html

Message posted by smooth on March-17-2007 at 2:29am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I have only done some basic testing so far. But it appears to still have issue's. I made one scene have sound and the next scene not as a test. Scene 1 played well with sound. Scene 2 played well without sound. When I click back to Scene 1 via a map Hotspot Scene 1 appears but without sound (or) I get an "hourglass" thinking and finally either it works after quite a while or I get a browser crash.

I noticed that while it was in limbo thinking mode it was calling the stopSound.html file.

Upon testing Rob63 (correct) link the tour loaded and then the browser crashed. I'm was using Internet Explorer 7.0 and Microsoft JVM at the time. I then restarted I.E 7.0 and viewed it again without issue.

But hey! At least we have some sound on Unix servers.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register