Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Auto-Run CD-ROM Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chapt0r on March-19-2007 at 11:55pm
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Hello,

I spent some time this evening with support on MSN, that was very kind and supportive. But the result was them saying that you cannot currently do this with Tourweaver 2.0 and that it is coming in future releases.

I wanted to duplicate the support ticket here just incase any body else has come into this, and or if I might be missing something.

Basically I am trying to publish my Tourweaver Project to a CD-ROM that my client can burn many copies and hand out to people. So when the end-user puts the ROM in the computer it will auto run the project in a self-contained window. (see screen shot). The dark gray is my desktop.

Is this possible currently and or am I just being stupid and missing something? This software has been nothing but great, and just need to iron this last bit out. I appreciate your time and feedback.

Cheers,

Wes

Message posted by smooth on March-20-2007 at 2:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

G'day Wes,

Welcome to the Easypano forums.

I think I know what you want to do and this really involves using some extra software. Like Autorun Max! or Autorun Pro. If you like I could assemble your tour and send you the files for burning and testing to see if it is exactly what you want. Send me a private message if you like and I'll explain how we can go about it.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mskp on March-20-2007 at 9:09am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Wes!

mgora1, member of this forum did something what you are searching for, for one of his clients. You can get to it at his site.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by eagle on March-20-2007 at 10:03am
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts

Hmmm....

TW 1.3 outputs files including autorun that allows the tour to run off the CD.  Also, you can always use the refresh metatag and setting time to zeo to open another file.

So, am I reading this as TW2 can't kick off a tour from CD now?

r,
eagle

Message posted by smooth on March-20-2007 at 10:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It can! BUT the first up display is not nice.

Using Autorun software allows you to make it very clean and appealing presentation as shown in the image above without double windows (frames) etc.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by Thatone1785 on March-20-2007 at 9:37pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Smooth,

Does Autorun Max's email and web distributable file work well with tourweaver files? Does it get around the little yellow bar that pops up at the top of the web page to block the tour loading until your click to allow it?

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by sleepygirl on September-06-2007 at 6:40pm
View sleepygirl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sleepygirl Search   Quote sleepygirl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sleepygirl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-06-2007
1 Posts
Just wondering.....why doesn't Easypano include this feature in Tourweaver?? It would make the process oh, I don't know...EASY to create one tour one time and be able to produce the same tour for both web and CD's no??

Any plans???? Please say yes--there is obviously a need for it!

I do have a question however, if you are using a stand alone autorun program, is it able to use the tour you've already created with tourweaver or do you then have to rebuild the tour again in the autorun program?

I've got three CDs standing by to be made so I've got to find the right software and purchase it quick and I'm wavering on buying Tourweaver because it doesn't offer the full functionality I need...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Message posted by mskp on September-06-2007 at 9:03pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, sleepygirl!!

With AutoRun Pro you can run the same tour created with EP. No rebuild is necessary. Autorun Max and AutoRun Pro, work basically the same way. Actually I am testing Auto Run Pro. You create  a page and insert a window in which the EP tour will open and run.
Remember that those two programms do not create tours, so they will not replace EPs TW and its functionality.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by Thatone1785 on September-06-2007 at 11:05pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I think it would be a great idea for easypano to come out with a product that would accompany TW3 and take the TW3 output and convert it into a single EXE file.

Message posted by rfh12002 on September-07-2007 at 2:08pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

I have to say I use Longtion's AutoRun Pro Enterprise - its the most value for money piece of kit I've ever bought. It is pretty cool - does lots - didn't cost much and I'm now on about my tenth free upgrade. Tech support are very helpful too.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register