Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: newbie in need of help Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Lisaboff on March-20-2007 at 11:11am
View Lisaboff's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Lisaboff Search   Visit Lisaboff's Homepage www   Quote Lisaboff Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Lisaboff
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-05-2007
1 Posts
I have finished my tour and published it with the auto run and everything, now I want to email it to someone for approval.  I had emailed support and they said just send them all of the files.  The problem is which ones do they open first because some of them won't even open. And is there a way to burn them on a dvd and have them just run automatically, so a builder can play them on a tv in their sales office? And why is it that when I unwarp the pictures in Photowarp they come out beautiful but when I put the same ones in Tourweaver they come out pixelated?

-------------
Lisa Boff

Message posted by daugaard47 on March-21-2007 at 3:56am
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
if you want to send an email for approval just upload the tour to your server and give them the link. or just place all the published files in a zip folder and email it that way.then tell then to open the tourviewer file to view. maby reword you question,cause i didn't realy understand what you were asking.
       the only way you can publish to a dvd for a dvd player is by using tourweaver 2.0.
                               take care
                                    Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register