Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: play/pause button Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tturner on March-25-2007 at 2:23pm
View tturner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tturner Search   Quote tturner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tturner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-09-2005
67 Posts

Greetings All:

This weekend I have been preparing a demo from a blank skin and now the play/pause button does not change states.  I have used this feature on other blank skin projects without trouble.  Any thoughts as to why this feature would stop working?  The button does start and stop the movie but the graphic button does not change from pause to play.

Thank You
TTurner

Message posted by roadkillron on March-25-2007 at 6:04pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Are both states configured? Check out the screenshot in this thread, it might help you.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=2842&PagePosition=2

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by tturner on March-25-2007 at 6:14pm
View tturner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tturner Search   Quote tturner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tturner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-09-2005
67 Posts

Thanks Roadkill:

I forgot to mention that I am using TW 1.3 your example I guess is ver. 2.  I have not yet downloaded ver. 2.  Still to many bugs IMO to warrant the extra expense.  Plus my real estate hosting company (VRGuild) has not yet configured the system to integrate ver. 2.  They claim there is a large rework to allow ver. 2 and my guess is there is little or no demand yet from the members.

Thanks
TTurner

Message posted by smooth on March-26-2007 at 12:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You have never been able to do this in version 1.3.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tturner on March-26-2007 at 11:51am
tturner
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-09-2005
67 Posts

Smooth:

Here is a link to a tour I produced with the play / pause button feature I was talking about. 

http://turnerimaging.com/ademofinal/arboretum.htm

If you click on the far right hand leaf it pauses the movie and changes states to the play leaf.  Click again and the movie plays and the leaf changes back to the pause leaf.  This is what I am trying to do with my latest project but the button stays in the play mode the whole time.  The function of pausing and playing still works but the button does not change images.

Thanks
TTurner

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register