Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Waiting for 2.1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on April-05-2007 at 10:35am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

I was about to buy TW 2.0

But after reading the sticky posts

New Tourweaver 2.0
New Tourweaver 2.0
New Tourweaver 2.0
New Tourweaver 2.0

I'm not so sure any more. Are the fixes making everything worth.

Any chance there will be a setifactory 2.1 in the near futrue?

OK it's retorical but could EA confirm weather the have bugs to fix and are willing to do so, or is TW just not stable?

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by Joe Rao on April-06-2007 at 5:16am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts
Nothing is perfect. Our programers are trying to make Tourweaver2.0 better. I think Tourweaver2.01 or other will come out in June.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Kevin on April-07-2007 at 12:10am
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
I still am enjoying the new version.

We are making tours with it and they look great. It has taken some time to learn the ins and outs of the app and to work around some issues. At first I thought I might go back and forth between 1.3 and 2.0. No chance, I have not looked at 1.3 in months. 2.0 is much better once you become familiar with the layout. There is so much more you can do and control, I won't go back - even with the bugs I am creating better looking and better working tours with 2.0.

For example the stream loading issue was bugging us as well. But we slowed down the rotation (default 20) to 10 or less and it make the viewing experience better. Less chance of blur from stream loading.

I still hit bugs every now and then, but I feel comfortable Easypano is working on this to make a great app. New version releases are alway tough. At least they are still very engaged in our conversations and wish to improve.

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register