Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW1.3, problem with picture size in movie Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Charti on April-11-2007 at 9:25am
View Charti's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charti Search   Visit Charti's Homepage www   Quote Charti Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charti
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-02-2007
3 Posts
Hello, I wonder if someone can help me.

I have one project and part of the tour there are single pictures beside the pano pictures. Now I have created a new movie and set it to default movie. Everything plays fine until I stop the show. TW correctly turns back to the first picture in the movie or scene-list but it scales the picture wrong.

Checking this I realized that TW jumps to the start-point of the beginning of the SlideShow instead of to the default tour movie. This is the problem:

In the default SlideShow I can't edit the ZoomLevel (all is greyed out) which is incorrectly set at 315 rather than 1000 which I set in my movie. So the result is the picture is enlarged and not filling in the window anymore. Of course I set the picture to best fit in the viewing options of that picture property.

1) Can anymore explain why TW does not jump to the startpoint of my default movie, instead shows the startpoint of the SlideShow?

2) Is there anyway I can overwrite zoom-level on the Slide-Show Properties if this is a bug?

Thank you in advance

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register