Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Sound dragging Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by seanboy533 on April-12-2007 at 12:49pm
View seanboy533's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seanboy533 Search   Visit seanboy533's Homepage www   Quote seanboy533 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seanboy533
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-07-2006
20 Posts

Has anyone else had this problem.  Music plays fine and then sometimes it drags and the vt doesn't rotate smoothly.  Just wondering what I can do to fix it when it occurs?

Thanks in advance

Message posted by thedhgroup on April-14-2007 at 8:43pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts

See if you can role back to version 2.00.070301.  The one currently for download has that problem you mentioned.  If you need the binary for 2.00.070301, I still have it but I'm not sure EP would like me putting it on my server for download. Ask EP first for it first and if no answer, I could probably get it to you somehow.  Just remember, this version may have other issues.  None of which bother me.

I think we are all holding our breath for the next release.  There are still many issues we are having out here.  I produce over 13 tours a week with his sofware and I have found work arounds for most of the issues but we really need this stuff fixed EP.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by chapt0r on April-16-2007 at 12:11pm
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Hey Guys,

I was just about to post a bug on when users drag the vtour around, IE makes the click noises, every move/pan, and the vtour shutters. Is this a similar to above, and I should roll-back as well?

Appreciate it.

W

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register