Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Help Testing Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jonpaul on April-12-2007 at 5:48pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Hi all

I have just created a tour using TW v2 because of all the problems reported upto press I don,t want to send it to the customer untill I am sure it is stable.

http://www.vr-360tours.co.uk/poggenpohl/poggenpohl.html

I have allready supplied them a version in TW 1.3 to be going on with.

I would like to supply them a version that uses the full screen feature of TW v2 and the simplicity of multiple slideshows. TW v2 does this much better then Version 1.3 (slide shows I mean).

I have tested it the best I can in IE 7 and have found one or two bugs. 

Example

If you go full screen on the slide show the first image appears FULL SCREEN then the next image appears small then if you exit the full screen  mode the still image does not appear the right size in the viewer window.

Screen rotation seems a bit jerky when you use the mouse to rotate the image. The images are between 200k and 350k

Have not found a problem with sound ata all (using MP3)

Not a finished product so go easy on design comments still some work to do and some gramma to check.

Appreciate any comments and input regarding any usefull tip to improve.

Many Thanks

Jonpaul

-------------
Regards

Jonpaul

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on April-13-2007 at 9:46pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Jonpaul

I found an other bug.

I tried to view the slide shows in full screen and you are right. Only the first image is shown in full screen. Perhaps the other images are shown in the original size? Eg if you have used a still image at 500x400 pixel TW might not be able to show it in full screen..... Just a thought.

WHen I went back to normal mode the tour froze. I was not able to view any other slide shows. I had to choose a panorama.

Other then that I think it is a great tour :o) 

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by jonpaul on April-14-2007 at 10:42am
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Thanks for that Morten

Out of intrest what browser are you using? with IE7 the slidshow does not freeze on my test PC,s

Thanks for the comments

Jonpaul

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on April-14-2007 at 2:15pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Jonpaul

Yesterday I tested the tour on an associates computer with IE6 Today I have just tested it again on my own computer with IE7. No problems at all.

I will try to test it again tomorrow with IE6 ang get back to you.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on April-14-2007 at 4:43pm
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

UPDATE

Hi Jonpaul

I am back on the same computer as yesterday. I have just tested it again and now it does actually work just fine. I do not know why it did not work yesterday. Perhaps tha fault is in the computer I am sitting at.

btw the full screen panos looks awsone considering the file size of 200-350kb

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by jonpaul on April-15-2007 at 6:13am
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Once again Morten

Thanks for your efforts and comments, you are right at times different PC's act differently depending on what other programs have been run in that session.

Quite often a reboot can work wounders.. the joys of PC's eh..

Many thanks

Jon

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register