Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Music for Tours? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cjulio on April-19-2007 at 3:34pm
View cjulio's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cjulio Search   Quote cjulio Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cjulio
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-13-2007
6 Posts

I was just curious if anyone knew where to get good music for these tours. Also I tried using Mp3's from Itunes and it did not work, neither did Limewire. 

Thank You,

Chris

-------------
Chris Julio

Message posted by thedhgroup on April-20-2007 at 12:23am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Google "royalty free music".  You will get many choices.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on April-20-2007 at 10:46am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey there

Someone posted a free royalty free website on here which I've used. I cant remember it just now but I'll try to find it and post it. Try searchng the forum for this though while I look.

F

Message posted by Maggee on April-20-2007 at 2:16pm
View Maggee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Maggee Search   Quote Maggee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Maggee
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-02-2007
10 Posts
If you want sound loops, Flashkit is a good place to download and they are all royalty-free http://www.flashkit.com/loops/   I think they might also have links to other free music sites. 

Message posted by rfh12002 on April-21-2007 at 12:51pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Thats a great link Maggee - thanks.

www.incompetech.com was the one I was looking at.  For anyone new out there it is worth mentioning that royalty-free means that you dont have copyright issues when you use the sound, however - this is the important part - you do get FREE royalty free effects and music (that site i mentioned is a free one providing you give the credit where its due) and you also get royalty-free music which you have to BUY - www.productiontrax.com is one of those places.

Thought I'd put that there just for clarification.  Maybe we can make a stickied list of free royalty free and paid royalty free effects and music sites?  It would be a very helpful resource...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register