Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Java conflicting Java Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by clausjepsen on April-21-2007 at 12:18am
View clausjepsen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by clausjepsen Search   Visit clausjepsen's Homepage www   Quote clausjepsen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
clausjepsen
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-14-2007
10 Posts

I only distribute my shows on CDs, which gives a lot of problem with different machines. People cant se the shows. Specially IBM, because I think they have installed their own Java, which doesnt work. When you then tell them to install the rigt Java, it still doesnt work, because now there is two versions running. So you have to tell people to go to settings in their browser and make sure, that only one Java is running.

Very troublesome buisiness.

Does ver. 2.0 make life easyer (have not started to use it yet - no time).

Is there a work arround or trick, that can make life easyer.

Best regards

Claus L. Jepsen, CSI.

Message posted by smooth on April-21-2007 at 3:01am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Simply state:

To view this tour correctly you need to install the latest version of "Sun Java" www.java.com free download.

There are only two versions of Java "Sun" and "Microsoft (finished)" the variables are version releases. If they have the latest release there should be no problem. 

Java has "always" had these types of problems. Lets hope when Tourweaver Flash is released it works well enough to conquer these problems.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by clausjepsen on April-26-2007 at 1:59pm
View clausjepsen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by clausjepsen Search   Visit clausjepsen's Homepage www   Quote clausjepsen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
clausjepsen
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-14-2007
10 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on April-21-2007

Simply state:

To view this tour correctly you need to install the latest version of "Sun Java" www.java.com free download.

There are only two versions of Java "Sun" and "Microsoft (finished)" the variables are version releases. If they have the latest release there should be no problem. 

Java has "always" had these types of problems. Lets hope when Tourweaver Flash is released it works well enough to conquer these problems.

Regards, Smooth

Yes, I will look forward to the flash version. But at the moment I have solved my problem uploading the show to our intranet. So now no more stupid windows security questions.

By the way the new version is beautifull.I love it. Really value for money, but I am too waiting for a flash solution, because Java is bad.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register