Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: publishing tour to hosting site Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on April-22-2007 at 4:59pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I am new to tourweaver 2.00 standard, however I did practice, off and on, with Pro 1.3 for about 6 months to learn the program before I purchased it. The main problem I had was uploading to my hosting site. I finally figured it out using the provided publisher with tourweaver. Well I purchased the program and now no ftp publisher is available even though they advertise that it's available. I have sent in several "Tickets" to support but they keep telling me to embed it on my website. I don't want to embed, I want to host so I can send a link for others to view and upload to Realtor.com. I have been doing tours with 0-360 program for about a year and upload and host with no problem. I have tried SmartFTP and CuteFTP, Yahoo sitebuilder uploader and even tried to embed in a page to no avail. The files go up but I can't get an address to send as a link. I can view from my local C drive but when I upload I can't view anything.

Can someone help me???

Thanks, Desperate in SC

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-22-2007 at 7:39pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

UPDATE-- I zipped the files and uploaded that with the following results

http://middlecreekinfo.com/output/Project4.tw

Any suggestions will be appreciated.   Thanks

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-22-2007 at 7:41pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Sorry, wrong link, corrected is below.

http://www.realty360tours.com/tour/Project4

Message posted by Thatone1785 on April-22-2007 at 8:55pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
THe only files in your directory are the ones that are in the folders - When you publish a TW2 project there will be other files - 2 html files, a tw2.jar file, and javascript file and a config text file - None of those are in you directory which is probably why you can no find the link to the tour that you are looking for

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-23-2007 at 9:24am
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
That's what I don't understand, I try to upload all the files that are saved to my Cdrive and still can't see them. I can play it from my Cdrive but nothing when I upload.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Kevin on April-23-2007 at 2:04pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
The files I see seem to be the files associated with the TW application. Not the output of the TW program - not the files that get created when you publish your tour with TW.

File --> Publish

Make sure you look at where the tour is being saved under the "File" window. That is the location you want to upload.

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-23-2007 at 4:09pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks to everyone who has tried to help but still not having any luck. Even had one of our agents who owns a computer company and he could not understand why we could not see it from the hosting site. After its uploaded it still shows as being on my Cdrive.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by Thatone1785 on April-23-2007 at 10:47pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
realtor jerry - Have you tried a different ftp program? try coffecup.com free ftp or use a trial of another ftp to test if it is your ftp program.

Maybe zip up the output and email it to me and see if I can upload it on mine - I don't see where your hosting server would conflict, but it could be an issue... email it to will at virtualhomeshow.net and I'll see if I can give it a try for you.

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-24-2007 at 7:50pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Well thanks so much to everone who has helped me with this problem. I did finally get the tour up, but no sound, don't know what the problem is, but will keep working on it. Have enjoyed looking at the great sites and tours you guys have, maybe someday I'll get to that point. Some of the pictures just blow me away with the quality.

-------------

Message posted by realtor jerry on May-01-2007 at 12:25pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Well finally found the problem, seems tw is corrupting some of the files by removing dashes "-" and underlines "_" and leaving the file with a space. After I corrected the files I had no problem uploading the tour. Thanks for all the help.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register