Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW Floor Plans Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Terry Nam on April-26-2007 at 4:29am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Just about got my head round TW2, although I am struggling to establish when this tour is loaded, it shows the first floor first(which has no tours on and is just for demo only). I cant figure out how set the ground floor as a default floor plan. Anyone have any suggestions or comments?

http://www.terrynamvr.co.uk/maryhilla/TourWeaver_maryhill.html

PS Still working on the skin

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-26-2007 at 9:05am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Let me say something stupid, the ground floor and first floor are the same (in the US) maybe you can try the first floor and the second floor. It's worth a try. Hope it helps.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on April-26-2007 at 1:42pm
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

You can assign which map shows with which image (static or pano) individually, with the map changing according to which image is shown.  Try assigning the 1st floor map to your first static image (I think the default is 'auto', which never works for me).

Cheers

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by Hawkaye007 on April-26-2007 at 1:59pm
View Hawkaye007's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hawkaye007 Search   Visit Hawkaye007's Homepage www   Quote Hawkaye007 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hawkaye007
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-18-2007
44 Posts

Realtor Jerry,

One more suggestion, on the map, unless you like the oval shaped viewing area you can use the rectangle viewing area and confine it to square/rectangle shaped rooms much easier, just a thought.  You seem to have the same over exposure problem I'm fighting with windows/doors/lights, but the tour looks good.  Keep up the good work.

Cheers

-------------
Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-26-2007 at 2:07pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Hawkaye007

Terry Nam was having the problem with the "over exposure in windows and doors". I found the best way to solve that problem is to shoot at sunset, it only gives you about 10-15 shooting time but you will be surprised at the results.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Terry Nam on April-27-2007 at 4:29am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts
many thanks for all your replies, comments noted and will try again.

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register