Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Smooth, Please help... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by roadrunner on April-26-2007 at 3:28pm
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Hi everyone,

I appreciate this thread may not entirely belong in this forum and I've only posted it here as a last resort!

I've produced some tours with the easypano software and now want to put them into a demo cd.  I'm using autorun max as recommended by smooth and found it really user friendly and have produced a good demo (so, thanks for the tip smooth!).  I'm only stuck on getting the actual tour to run.

I've copied the files generated by tourweaver into the CDRoot/Autoplay/Docs folder and selected the Tourviewer_demo.html file but when I test the demo i get an error 1013 message and an alert box saying file execution failed.

There is a box for command line arguments but I don't understand what this is so I left this blank, is this where I've gone wrong?

I've searched this forum and found an old thread with some information but that didn't have my answer and I've tried autoruns forum and support but with no luck.  Googling "command line arguments" nearly sent me into brain meltdown!!  Again, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but I didn't know where else to turn (Slightly dramatic I know but i'm desperate!!)

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by smooth on April-30-2007 at 3:01pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You must use the "Open Document" command NOT "run program" the document you want to open is the Tourweaver_yourname.html file.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadrunner on May-01-2007 at 3:25am
View roadrunner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadrunner Search   Quote roadrunner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Hi Smooth,

Thanks for the reply.  I didn't really want the tour to open in a new browser so if customers aren't online (client presentation) they can still use/view the demo cd..  Is it possible to display the tour in another way, without opening a browser in autorun max.

-------------
Keep smiling....

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-01-2007 at 7:14am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
Hey there
I use longtion's autorun pro and had the same problem. People won't need to be online to view your html file as all the info for this is stored on the cd. WHat I did was use longtions ability to add an html file to a page. I created a page in autorun pro and made the html page almost the same size. I then made my html tourweaver page the correct size.
If you look at my website www.actualeducation.co.uk you will see screenshots which have the tourweaver page=the very top of each page is the autorun background.
You just need to be clever - send me a pm and i'll go over it in more detail if that helps.
F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by smooth on May-01-2007 at 10:19am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

As Java doesn't offer a standalone viewer as such, you need the browser as a carrier. You do not need to be online to view this. So long as the person viewing has Java installed. If you wish to display the panorama in another way you will need to use a different format like Quicktime, Flash or AVI/Mpeg. Some other panorama programs can output to .exe files and this also would be suitable.

After testing:

I have found that Pano2QTVR (with FlashPack) makes self contained .swf flash files (where the images and commands are in "1" self contained .swf file) Where as Easypano's Panoweaver 5.0 Flash movies are NOT self contained (these have external files including .xml and .dat files)  While what I have just stated is not news to me, it may be news to others. What is new to me is finding out what happens when you convert either of these Flash Panoramas into a "Flash Projector" .exe file. As the .exe format is better suited to be used with AutorunMax or AutorunPro.

Make the Pano2QTVR (with FlashPack) .swf into a projector .exe worked 100% correctly. (Making the Panorama 100% standalone without the need for Flash to be installed - that is the purpose of making the projector .exe - it adds the Flash viewer to the FILE .exe)

Doing the same to Easypano's Panoweaver 5.0 Flash you MUST also include the external files (.xml and .dat) into the very same directory I.E: The CDRoot/Autoplay/Docs directory for AutorunMax!

Under this situation you would use the "Run Program" command.

Note: To make the Flash Projector .exe files simply open the .swf file and go to the Menu bar File>Create Projector 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by roadrunner on May-01-2007 at 10:32am
roadrunner
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
November-21-2006
26 Posts

Hi,

Thanks soooo much for the replys, I really appreciate it.  I've managed to resize the browser and position it to the same size as my presentation so it looks alot neater..for now.  I'm definately going to try the alternative Smooth suggested, although I'm not too familiar with Pano2QTVR yet...it's all part of the learning process though and I think the challenge is what keeps us all interested!!

Thanks again!

Lindsey

-------------
Keep smiling....

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register