Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Scene Viewer defaults? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jodyberry on May-07-2007 at 2:03pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
When I create a tour, the Scene Viewer always defaults to a view in the middle of the photo (which is fine most of the time).

But one one particular tour, I want to be able to set the Scene Viewer default so that it starts each photo panned down a little bit (kinda like looking at the floor instead of looking at the wall).

Is there a setting for this?

Thanks a lot!

Bill

Message posted by mskp on May-07-2007 at 3:08pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi Bill!

Yes there is. First of all it depends what version of TW you are usimg. In TW 1.3 under the "MOVIE" tab you have to choose the scene and the starting frame corresponding to that scene in the timeline. At the right side of the screen you have the possibility to change or select different settings for each frame. In this case you have to change the "TILT" values, typing them in. Remember that later you have to insert a new frame in the timeline if you want the view to pan up a little. Insert a new frame and further on the timeline and set new values. Each time you want to change the settings you have to insert a new frame. Insert the frame, change the settings and click on the frame again to see the change
In version TW 2.0 choose "MOVIE REC" and under properties& actions you will have the timeline. Here you have to proceed in the same way descripted before. Remember to insert a new frame for each change you want. All these changes can only be done in a new movie.that means that you have to copy the original Slide Show and create a new movie and paste the copy. Only then you can make the changes.
I hope it is clear enough, if not ask and I will try again.

Good luck and regards, Martin

Message posted by jodyberry on May-07-2007 at 3:10pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Thanks very much for the info, Martin!!

I will try that when I get home tonight.

Regards,

Bill

Message posted by mskp on May-08-2007 at 10:51pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Bill!

Did you try? Do you need more info or was it what you were searching for?

Martin

Message posted by jodyberry on May-09-2007 at 9:20am
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on May-08-2007

Hi, Bill!

Did you try? Do you need more info or was it what you were searching for?

Martin

Yes, Martin - the values I was looking for were actually in another section; the Properties section of each separate scene in the Tilt Initial box. It defaults at 0, so for me the best setting was -10. This allowed each scene to start tilted down a little.
The only slight problem is that I have to set each separate scene with those values (example: bedroom, bathroom, etc. of a house).

There IS a setting that theoretically should work - and in fact EasyPano Support mentioned this - but it didn't work for me. It's the EDIT:PREFERENCES:SCENE:TILT INITIAL setting. I set it to -10, but it doesn't work like my previous topic does.

Bill

Message posted by mskp on May-09-2007 at 9:38am
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Bill!

Yes you are right. If you want to keep the tilt values thru the whole scene, you have to set it under properties of each scene. What I described to you was if you want to start at one point and then tilt up or change in any way during the pan or whenever you want.
Now about what EP told you to do in the preferences settings, I tried it and you have to first set the preferences and then add the scenes to your scenes list. The settings will not change for those scenes already added to your tour. First set preferences and then add the scenes.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by jodyberry on May-09-2007 at 9:59am
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on May-09-2007

Hi, Bill!

Yes you are right. If you want to keep the tilt values thru the whole scene, you have to set it under properties of each scene. What I described to you was if you want to start at one point and then tilt up or change in any way during the pan or whenever you want.
Now about what EP told you to do in the preferences settings, I tried it and you have to first set the preferences and then add the scenes to your scenes list. The settings will not change for those scenes already added to your tour. First set preferences and then add the scenes.

Regards, Martin

Ahhhhhhh!!!!   OK, that makes sense!   Thanks a lot Martin, I'll definitely try that!!

Bill

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register