Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Export to video - Low quality? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by SubUria on May-07-2007 at 4:33pm
View SubUria's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by SubUria Search   Quote SubUria Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
SubUria
Standard Member
Standard Member
Sweden
May-07-2007
8 Posts

Hi! I have made a tour with tourweaver.

We are supposed to show it for a lot of people on saturday.

The tour is in 1280 * 720px to fit our HD projector.

But when I try  to make a video from it the mpg file is on ~3mb. The whole projekt about 60mb. So how do i fix this quality problem?

Regards, Jon!

Message posted by smooth on May-07-2007 at 11:53pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

What is the problem? I have no idea from your statement.

Is your concern the size in MB?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by SubUria on May-08-2007 at 4:19am
View SubUria's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by SubUria Search   Quote SubUria Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
SubUria
Standard Member
Standard Member
Sweden
May-07-2007
8 Posts

Small size = low quality. Tried to use the MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 at 1280 * 720px. But the picture quality is to low to show for other poeple.

Message posted by smooth on May-08-2007 at 4:37am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You are creating an .avi file from a panorama image. This image needs to be of a high resolution to start with. The file Tourweaver makes is what is displayed on your computer screen. If it looks crap there then the movie will also.

Be sure to match the screen display in your country NTSC vs PAL.

Once Tourweaver makes the (non compressed) .avi file use a program that allows you to choose the compression and output file such as MOVAVI Studio etc. The Codec you choose will have a HUGE bearing on the final outcome.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by SubUria on May-08-2007 at 4:47am
SubUria
Standard Member
Standard Member
Sweden
May-07-2007
8 Posts

The pictures i use in the movie are about 6000 ' 3000px. Can use 12000 ' 6000 if nessasary. But how do i make the non compressed avi? I searched in the forum, tried the help file.
So have I missed someting? I only get low quality mpg files! =\

Thanks, Jon.

Message posted by SubUria on May-10-2007 at 9:48am
SubUria
Standard Member
Standard Member
Sweden
May-07-2007
8 Posts
Please, help me out here! =\ How do I get better quality? =\

Message posted by sunibmms on May-11-2007 at 5:45am
View sunibmms's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sunibmms Search   Quote sunibmms Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sunibmms
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2007
29 Posts

Hi,SubUria:

When exporting video,I think you can you use DVD_PAL or DVD-NTSC mpeg format,which with the big dimensions.This can make the video clearer.

Message posted by SubUria on May-11-2007 at 7:32am
SubUria
Standard Member
Standard Member
Sweden
May-07-2007
8 Posts

Hi!

I tried every possible combination. The overall quality is to low=\

But i solved it after 12 hours of testing several desktop screen recorders with different codecs and stuff. The winnning combination was TW + Hypercam2 + Xvid MPEG-4 codex, recorded at 90/fps. Had to do every scene 5 times longer to get the same speed. But damn it looks nice It's the same quality of the playback in TW=)
The only bad thing is the play control in the lower right corner!

Message posted by Thatone1785 on May-11-2007 at 11:23am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Can we see it?

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by sunibmms on May-11-2007 at 12:51pm
View sunibmms's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sunibmms Search   Quote sunibmms Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sunibmms
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2007
29 Posts

A smart way, although with a little flaw!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register