Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Full screen lock up issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by William on May-08-2007 at 4:20pm
View William's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by William Search   Visit William's Homepage www   Quote William Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
William
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2007
10 Posts

Well I thought it was working.  When I open one of my scenes in full screen mode and try to move to the next seen it freezes up my screen. I just tried on two different machine. I thought I had this issues fixed with last patch. Now it is not working again. Has anyone else seen this issue.

Can wait to get to flash version of Tourwearver. 

Message posted by mstoss on May-08-2007 at 5:56pm
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Yes, I saw the same behavior. Hope they will fix it some day (many "hopes" in the meantime"...). I switch over to immervision for fullscreen tours.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by Theo on May-08-2007 at 8:18pm
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts

same here!! I stopped using TW2 full screen tours, and went back to immervision! after many complaints from my customers!

The reason I bought TW2 is to make quick full screen real estate tours! but until the EP programmers fix the full screen bugs, and ALSO get rid of the .JPE encryption crap, I won't be able to use the full screen tours and I won't recommend it.

Message posted by William on May-08-2007 at 8:47pm
View William's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by William Search   Visit William's Homepage www   Quote William Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
William
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2007
10 Posts
I submitted a ticket we can see what happens.

Message posted by Thatone1785 on May-09-2007 at 12:35am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
I have been using TW2 for real estate tours and interactive floor plans and have not activated the full screen option on any of the tours yet because it is too shaky/jumpy - Not smooth at all (even if the pano is properly sized)... A great idea, and I would love to offer to my real estate clients for their tours, but it is simply not a reality at this time...

I mentioned this when TW2 first came out and they said that they made it better, but it still needs a lot of work before the public should see it. We haven't seen an update in quite some time. - Still can not limit the horizontal pan in tw2 like you could in tw1.3... This has been a complaint from the beta version that has still not been resolved... What are the Easypano programmers doing with their time?

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by mskp on May-09-2007 at 10:13am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi Thatone!

To limit the horizontal pan you have to go under the "Movie Rec" tab and click the frame of the scene you want to limit its pan. Under properties you can set the pan values from -180 to 180. When it is set at 0 it will pan 360 degrees. The initial point of the pano of each scene has to be set under the properties of each scene clicking on the corresponding scene in the scene list. After that you can set the pan values the way I mentioned before. Remember that you can not change these values when the "Slide Show" movie is activiated. First you have to copy that movie and paste it in a new one. Only then you can change the settings of the values of each scene from the timeline.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by vtcoordinator on May-10-2007 at 4:50pm
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts

I came across this problem for the first time today displaying a tour on my brother-in-law's computer which by the way is the first Windows Vista computer I have used. Never experienced this with XP.

Message posted by callgary on May-11-2007 at 12:37am
View callgary's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by callgary Search   Quote callgary Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
callgary
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-19-2002
59 Posts
I have also experienced full-screen freeze on 3 different machines, each running Win XP Pro.

-------------
callgary
E-mail Gary
Every moment is a learning experience. What have I learned today? What have I taught today?

Message posted by SubUria on May-11-2007 at 2:38am
View SubUria's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by SubUria Search   Quote SubUria Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
SubUria
Standard Member
Standard Member
Sweden
May-07-2007
8 Posts
Me to! One Vista + Two XP

Message posted by sunibmms on May-11-2007 at 1:14pm
View sunibmms's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sunibmms Search   Quote sunibmms Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sunibmms
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2007
29 Posts

In my vista OS,the scenes can be switched smartly without grotesques in fullscreen mode.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register