Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: au convert Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by zjoker on May-09-2007 at 6:55pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

hello users. I have been around long enough to know how to do this, but I am looking for detailed instructions on how to convert mp3 into au files using Audacity. I am missing a step somewhere and cant get the music to play. If detailed instructions have been addressed previously, please post a link. I once was able to do it, and converted around 15 songs, but am looking to freshen up my music, and have forgotten the steps.

Any help is Much appreciated.

p.s. Note to easypano. I want to get on my soapbox for a second.

I know the new version allows multiple music formats, but I havent upgraded just yet. One major reason for my lack of upgrading is due to the fact that I have been a registered user from the beginning, a supporter from the beginning, and one of the reasons (all-be-it small) for the success of the product, and felt like I should have been one of the users to be allowed to test the newer version(s) and get the complimentary license upgrade. Maybe I am wrong in my thinking, but I remember a time when there was only 7 or 8 of us registered on this forum, and promoting the product in other forums. I believe in taking care of those that took care of you...and now stepping off my soapbox

Message posted by jodyberry on May-09-2007 at 7:17pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by zjoker on May-09-2007

hello users. I have been around long enough to know how to do this, but I am looking for detailed instructions on how to convert mp3 into au files using Audacity. I am missing a step somewhere and cant get the music to play. If detailed instructions have been addressed previously, please post a link. I once was able to do it, and converted around 15 songs, but am looking to freshen up my music, and have forgotten the steps.

Any help is Much appreciated.

Did you go to PREFERENCES:FILE FORMAT and change the Export format to AU?

Bill

Message posted by zjoker on May-09-2007 at 7:36pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

Hello Bill,

yep..did that step :P

thanks for the post

Message posted by daugaard47 on May-09-2007 at 10:12pm
View daugaard47's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by daugaard47 Search   Quote daugaard47 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
daugaard47
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-10-2006
113 Posts
did you look at this link?

http://www.easypano.com/showkb_120.html

Message posted by zjoker on May-09-2007 at 11:14pm
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

thanks for the link daug..I will try that.

At one time I was able to do this with ease, and maybe even helped others convert their files, but after a computer crash a few months ago, 2+ years added to the life, brain cells subtracted from the brain, and here I am

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register