Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Starting First Scene at a stop Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by NewSpin360 on May-13-2007 at 10:42pm
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts
Hello, How can I make the first node start with out rotation. I want it to be just looking at the arrow no movement. I set it to no "0" speed rotation and once you leave the first node and come back to it there is no rotation, but when the tour loads it spins.    

Thank you Mike

http://host.newspin360.net/elitemotorsports/painted/painted.html

-------------
Mike

Message posted by sunibmms on May-13-2007 at 11:26pm
View sunibmms's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sunibmms Search   Quote sunibmms Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sunibmms
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-11-2007
29 Posts
Hi, you can start the tour with out rotating automatically at beginning,just do as followings : uncheck "Autoplay" at item "Default Movie" in "html" tab page at your publishing step.

Message posted by jamesot on May-14-2007 at 8:28pm
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

NewSpin360 you are correct with setting the ratation speed to 0.  The reason you see the tour spin initialy is because you are playing the defualt slide movie that TW2.0 auto creates and you have it start the movie by defualt under the publish settings.  I prefer to create a new movie with just the 1 key frame of the start postion of my first pano and then set this movie as the autoplay movie.

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

Message posted by 360pamcam on May-16-2007 at 4:03pm
View 360pamcam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360pamcam Search   Quote 360pamcam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360pamcam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-16-2007
2 Posts
Agreed.  Slide shows spin, movies allow for more scene control. Copy the slide show and convert to a movie or program a new movie of the scenes.  Another solution is to start the tour with a still image at a shorter duration.

Message posted by NewSpin360 on May-16-2007 at 10:36pm
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts
great its fixed that you for all the help!!!!!

-------------
Mike

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register