Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver Update info? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by use2bkewl on May-18-2007 at 10:53am
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
I am hoping you have an update for us on the status and estimate time for the tourweaver with flash support will be ready.
I have tried many work arounds but the required java at times gives me so much hassle with customers that they get turned off on my tours. Some have trouble getting Java to load and at times have concerns if they had this much trouble what about there visitors.
Please when is the flash version going to be available? And how much of this is a priority to you?

Message posted by Kevin on May-20-2007 at 12:30pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
I just asked this same question via the support email...

I was told August is the estimate for right now.

I too am waiting for flash, the Java Applet is creating problems for me as well.

--Kevin

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by jodyberry on May-20-2007 at 7:04pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Hey Kevin,

I really enjoy your site! I like the creativity on your backgrounds - especially the bulletin board.

And the fullscreen tour was cool - how did you get the lens flare to look real? Also, do you mind if I ask what type of camera equipment you use?

Bill

Message posted by mstoss on May-21-2007 at 1:57am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by jodyberry on May-20-2007

And the fullscreen tour was cool - how did you get the lens flare to look real?

Bill, that's the immervision player, not TW. It has been there for long and it's outstanding quality, close to quicktime. They just don't provide drag'n'drop solutions (yet) for tours like TW.

Yours,
Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by use2bkewl on May-21-2007 at 11:59am
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
Thanks for sharing the update. I hope August is accurate. At least I know they are working on it. There is too much support work in keeping Java customers happy. Cannot wait for flash output.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register