Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Smaller Thumbnails? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jodyberry on May-20-2007 at 2:45pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Is there a way to make smaller thumbnails in my tour so that they take up less room?

I realize that I can also make it a List view, but I prefer to keep the thumbnails for a more visual view.

Thanks,

Bill

Message posted by mskp on May-20-2007 at 3:09pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Bill!

Yes, there is a way. Selecting the thumbnails, under "Properties" there are two scrollbars to change the width and height of the cells. That will make the thumbnails bigger or smaller as you wish. There you have even other settings to change the size of the Thumbnails window. Select "Single line " or even drag with the mouse the border of the window to change its size. You also can deselect the names so it will take up even less room but still be visible and recognizable.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by jodyberry on May-20-2007 at 5:57pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mskp on May-20-2007

Hi, Bill!

Yes, there is a way. Selecting the thumbnails, under "Properties" there are two scrollbars to change the width and height of the cells. That will make the thumbnails bigger or smaller as you wish. There you have even other settings to change the size of the Thumbnails window. Select "Single line " or even drag with the mouse the border of the window to change its size. You also can deselect the names so it will take up even less room but still be visible and recognizable.

Good luck, Martin

And it was right there in front of me - thanks for pointing that out, Martin!!!

One more question then: can I change the font size of the words beneath the thumbnails?

Thanks again,

Bill

Message posted by mskp on May-20-2007 at 6:30pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Bill!

Yes you can do that to. To do so you have to go to "Edit" then "Preferences" and finally choose the "Component" tab. There under font set the font type and size and colour you want to appear. This will change the font type and size of all those text where you can not change it under other ways. That means that you can continue to change the text in the text box or scene description, using other settings under the properties window. You can even change the color of the text under the thumbnails in the  properties window. Once you set new preferences values, remember to save and close the project you are working on and then open it again to observe the changes. Only then you will get the text font and size under the thumbnails as you wanted.

Remember that you can choose different settings to, in the "list values" dialog box, choosing partial view or custumized view of the panorama that will be displayedas a thumbnail. that can be another way of getting the thumbnails smaller .

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by jodyberry on May-20-2007 at 6:53pm
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
You are the guru - thanks Martin!!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register