Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Testing of new tour. Help Please Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by NewSpin360 on May-31-2007 at 1:45am
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts
Hello,

Really Just looking at traffic so click away and try out the "Tell A Friend" send it to every one you can. Please post up with any and all comments.

We are not finished yet just looking for major problems.

We still have to add music and roll over for on and off, labeled arrows, Help text window content, and the site that is around it is not ours just for testing so it is not working and there links on left in ie 7 just just fire fox. Will be embedded in there site when complete.

Help needed--
1. Features links on the bottom do not work on MAC any ideas on how to fix would be great?

2. In Fire Fox you can only have one tour open at a time any ideas. Just thinking they may launch one and minimize and try the other and it will not play.

Let us know what you think.

Kevin who all you veterans know, is the man behind the code. He has really out did him self.

Any one that has comments and is not a forum member please e-mail me at mike@newspin360.com

http://host.newspin360.net/boulevardsteakhouse/

Thank you,

Mike

-------------
Mike

Message posted by 360texas on May-31-2007 at 8:14am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Hey Mike,  I really like that !  Simple easy to use navigation.  And who said buttons had to look like jelly beans.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by jodyberry on May-31-2007 at 12:52pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Looks great!

Oh - "Restaurant" is misspelled on the main page.

Message posted by NewSpin360 on May-31-2007 at 3:06pm
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts

Thank you  Jody!

Glad you Like Dave!

-------------
Mike

Message posted by NewSpin360 on June-05-2007 at 9:20pm
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts

150 views 3 responces can you please give me some feed back guys!

Thanks Mike

-------------
Mike

Message posted by vilmer on June-06-2007 at 9:57am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Perfect! Just love the way the things not included in tourweaver are done in html, like the google maps option. And ofcourse that the mouse over effect in the html and the tour are the same. Also like the lightbox popups.
Kudo's for Kevin, whatever you're paying him, it's not enough ;-)

-------------

Message posted by Kevin on June-06-2007 at 12:28pm
View Kevin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kevin Search   Visit Kevin's Homepage www   Quote Kevin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kevin
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-24-2006
133 Posts
Thanks Vilmer!

You are so right! Mike is not paying me enough

That's ok, I'm a nice guy. Using Thickbox for the popup was a bit tricky... there is a conflict with Java Applets that make the pano show though on a Mac and some older IE browsers... but IE 6,7 and FireFox look ok so we decided to give it a try.

I can't wait for the flash version of TW. I was playing with another flash viewers this week that is very cool:

http://demo.newspin360.net/flashpanoplayer/pano.html

There is an image on the corner of the bar (looks like it is laying on the bar - it is sort of dark red) and the same image at your feet. Click on them to see some very cool interactive features. This is not an Easypano viewer (I will not name the viewer here at of respect for Easypano) - but it really starts to show the power of using flash. I hope Easypano can begin to incorporate some of these new technologies soon. The future of our work is more interactive, closer to virtual reality!

-------------
--Kevin

http://www.webvisiontours.com/

Message posted by vilmer on June-06-2007 at 12:50pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Hi Kevin,

I have seen a demo of that player, with a ticking clock on the wall, a video playing on a monitor and more cool gadgets. The guy who is developing that kicks serious butt.
It's clear that flash is the future for virtual tours. And thats also why I don't understand that Easypano is spending so much time in java, with all its memory and backwards compatibility problems. By the time all bugs are killed, a new java version will force them to start over again.

Btw, why do you prefer Thickbox over Lightbox?

-------------

Message posted by NewSpin360 on June-06-2007 at 4:22pm
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts

Yes, Kevin is under paid, but has my greatest respect.  Respect is hard to put a price on.  LOL 

Thank you for the comments Vilmer, but no more reminding Kevin of his worth please.  He has a big head as it is.  LOL

Mike

-------------
Mike

Message posted by 360texas on June-06-2007 at 5:51pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Question: is it possible to make the button bar about 60% smaller.  After all the object is to show the clients product.. the resturant atmosphere...

I am disregarding the pan tilt zoom stat's box on the left side.

Just a thought.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register