Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver Lite is on the way! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypanosupport on June-08-2007 at 5:26am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Dear all,

Panorama->Flash converting expert--Tourweaver Lite 1.0 is on the way! Those who already have panoramas can use this tool to convert the panos to flash directly. You can select a group of images and right click to choose this program to batch convert the panoramas to flash. Is it just what you need? If so, please keep an eye on this forum and get the latest news about it! 

The public beta is expected to be available by the end of June.

best regards,

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by jodyberry on June-08-2007 at 10:10am
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by easypanosupport on June-08-2007

Dear all,

Panorama->Flash converting expert--Tourweaver Lite 1.0 is on the way! Those whoalready have panoramas can use this tool to convert the panos to flash directly. You can select a group ofimages and right click to choose thisprogram to batch convert the panoramas to flash. Is it just what you need? If so, please keep an eye on this forum and get the latestnews about it!

The public beta is expected to be available by theend of June.

best regards,

Does that mean that the Flash movies would incorporate into my Tourweaver projects?   And if so, how? Would I import them like I do JPEGs? Or just replace them in my Scenes folder?

Thanks,

Bill

Message posted by NewSpin360 on June-08-2007 at 11:55pm
View NewSpin360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by NewSpin360 Search   Quote NewSpin360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
NewSpin360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-01-2007
32 Posts
Do you mean that the pano's can be flash and the rest of the skin is still Java?

-------------
Mike

Message posted by use2bkewl on June-09-2007 at 11:19am
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
Not trying to advertise but I think its there version of a program like pano2qtvr flashpack

Message posted by tbrusson on June-09-2007 at 3:18pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
The pano2qtvr flash pack does not solve the problem of linking flash panos (it still requires the use of flash software). Other software can output flash pano such as immervision. What really matters in my opinion is the ability to links tours and map, that is to say having the possibilities of tourweaver but in flash format which would improve the stability and the quality of the tours produced especially in full screen mode. Hopfully this could happen this summer.

thierry

Message posted by jodyberry on June-09-2007 at 7:36pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
So is this part of the Flash capability of Tourweaver, or is that a different animal completely??

Message posted by Thatone1785 on June-10-2007 at 9:58pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
Easypano,

I'm not sure that any of us here understand that this new TW Lite program is supposed to be? Please explain

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by easypanosupport on June-11-2007 at 5:22am
View easypanosupport's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypanosupport Search   Visit easypanosupport's Homepage www   Quote easypanosupport Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypanosupport
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
January-24-2007
42 Posts

Hi all,

This Lite version only publishes panos to flash.

Tourweaver 3.0 will be able to publish virtual tours in flash, in addition to all functions of Tourweaver 2.0. This will be available later this year.

regards 

-------------
Jenny
Easypano

Message posted by Theo on June-12-2007 at 1:16pm
View Theo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Theo Search   Quote Theo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Theo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-25-2007
35 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the anticipated upgrade (patch) for TW2 that EP was talking about when we bought the TW2??

As I remember the upgrade was anticipated this summer, and that was one of the factors that made me cool down after I bought TW2 and found out that the full screen output (which is the reason I bought TW2 for btw) is instable. Actually I lost one of my good customers because of this

I don't understand why all of a sudden we are talking about new product???

I hope the flash output upgrade will be free for TW2 customers -as it supposed to be- since we paid full price for a software that is not complete!!

My 2 cents.

Message posted by dang8 on June-12-2007 at 6:02pm
View dang8's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by dang8 Search   Quote dang8 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
dang8
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-12-2007
6 Posts

Theo, I completely agree with you.

I hate thinking that because of all the bugs with TW2 that EP is possibly going to skip the patches and flash integration and move right into TW3. I've seen software developers do this before.

.... kind of makes me regret buying the pro version of TW2. I was REALLY looking forward to being able to do FLASH virtual tours and ending the JAVA issues

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register