Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Importing cubic Images Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chapt0r on June-09-2007 at 12:12am
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Hey guys,

I started to create a cubic image from panoweaver, to import into tourweaver. But after I add it to the scene and preview/publish etc.. to see how it looks, it never shows up in the scene viewer? If I double click the cubic image in the scene list, I can view it and it appears fine.

Is there a check box or setting I need to hit to get this to show up in the scene viewer?

Message posted by mskp on June-09-2007 at 11:32am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, once you add a scene, this is added only in the slide show, that is where all scenes and stills are loaded. If you have set another movie as default in the preview and publish window, the scenes added will not show up. Or you edit your default movie, copying the scene in the copy of the slide show or just to test, change the default movie under "Publish settings" "HTML" tab. Finally to get the secene added also in the thumbnail scene list, you have to go to main window, select the thumnails and under properties click list values and there you will see the scene list where you can choose which you want to be shown.

If it is not clear, please let me know and I will keep trying

Regards, Martin 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register