Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW2 Pro license for sale - 399$ Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alexandre on June-20-2007 at 2:16pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
email me at agagnaire@gmail.com

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-20-2007 at 11:26pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Alexandre,

I am afraid you can't sell the license key to third party according to License Agreement. Could you please tell me why you want to sell the license key to other? Do you have any comment or suggestion about Tourweaver2.0 Pro? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Alexandre on June-21-2007 at 7:06am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Joe Rao on June-20-2007

Dear Alexandre,

I am afraid you can't sell the license key to third party according to License Agreement. Could you please tell me why you want to sell the license key to other? Do you have any comment or suggestion about Tourweaver2.0 Pro? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Hello Joe,

The license agreement is a part of a long term of use, I might have missed it before posting my messages to the forum, sorry about that. I just wanted to give somebody who would want to buy the software but who couldn't because of the price, the opportunity to get it at a discounted price (and stop that user from trying to hack the software that easypano spent a lot of time and money to developp).

I no longer wish to use TW2 because i find it not flexible enough, especially we have no other option than this heavy Java player (however I did notice a big improvement since the first release, i reinstalled it few days ago after a fresh download and the load speed is better but still unsatisfacory to me).

Regards, Alexandre

Message posted by smooth on June-21-2007 at 10:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If Easypano are not willing to transfer the owners license details then secondhand license is pretty much worthless. People should always read the License Agreement and test the software via the free trial before committing to purchase.

It goes without saying that hacked & cracked software is not supported and the people who do so are not welcome here on the Easypano forums.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Alexandre on June-21-2007 at 2:14pm
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on June-21-2007

If Easypano are not willing to transfer the owners license details then secondhand license is pretty much worthless. People should always read the License Agreement and test the software via the free trial before committing to purchase.

It goes without saying that hacked & cracked software is not supported and the people who do so are not welcome here on the Easypano forums.

Regards, Smooth

I am not disappointed of my purchase with easypano, because they introduce me to the business of virtual tours but after several months of intensive use, i reach the limits. I strongly recommend easypano software for starting into the business.

Message posted by 360texas on June-21-2007 at 6:36pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
agreed.. nuf said

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on May-23-2008 at 2:00pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Found in c : program files\Easypano\panoweaver 5  folder

LicenseAgreement.rtf

Its the same for TW and PW

Not to bring all this up again... just read the license agreement [fine print]

Section 3 a  says you can not

(a)  You may not rent, sell, or sublicense the Software.

Which  is true.  I would not want to copy TW off my hard drive on to a CD and sell it.

But you are not selling the software !  New owner would have to download their own trial version.

Its the KEY that you are selling  or transfering not the software code.

Of course the seller would have to de-activate their copy so it reverts back to 'trail version'  That sends the key back to the Easypano server showing its no longer in use

New buyer would use the key to activate their new downloaded trial version copy.

Any thoughts?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register