Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Cannot view the tour once uploaded to my Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tblworld on June-20-2007 at 4:38pm
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

I am playing around with the trial version Studio 2007 and have been for a week. I have managed to save the bund tour to a CD and this plays everything with no problems. I can even play the tour from my hard drive by entering the folder I have saved the tour, then double clicking Tourweaver_testing.html. When I put a link on a web page to the tour I only get the skin, loading screen, and eventually AFTER I press the first floor button the map, and Jpegs of the rooms become visible. BUT I SEE no tour in the viewing screen or full screen, just GREY. Can someone out there please help? because if I can get this cracked I will purchase this software. Thankyou Bri

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-20-2007 at 11:24pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts
Could you tell me what server you are hosting that tour? please let me know the link to your tour.Thank you.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by mstoss on June-21-2007 at 6:22am
View mstoss's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mstoss Search   Visit mstoss's Homepage www   Quote mstoss Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mstoss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Germany
December-26-2006
141 Posts
Maybe it is for this reason???

http://easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3107&PagePosition=1

Just an idea... ;-)

Michael

-------------
http://www.premiumpano.de

Message posted by tblworld on June-26-2007 at 5:15pm
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts
Thanks Joe Rao, The problem has been solved by putting all the tour files that I exported to my server into the same directory/folder. the trial tour works a treat now.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register