Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Slideshow Overrides your Movie Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Woody on June-22-2007 at 8:08pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
Has anyone else experienced the fact that once you've loaded all your scenes into TW2 and Slideshow has dutifully logged each of them...that when you go and build your movie based on those images, that it doesn't make a bit of difference-when you go to preview your movie, it is always the Slideshow and its timing of intervals between the scenes-your movie is totally ignored!!!!??? I have tried everything to create an original movie from the images in Slideshow and nothing works!!! When I go into Preview mode, all I ever get is the Slideshow and the images it has, in the sequence it has them andthe arbitrary timing/transitional effects that it has decided go with a certain image. This is not only a BUG in my mind, but an impasable chasm-I can't build sellable tours if I can't build custom movies! Is anybody else experiencing this really aggravating tendency of TW 2?? and if so, do you have a workaround?
Thanks ahead of time for any useful info.!
Woody

Message posted by mskp on June-22-2007 at 8:37pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Woody! To see the movie you want to preview or publish, you have to set it as default. By default always the Slideshow is the default movie ( sounds strange). To change it to the one you want to show as default, go to "Publish Settings" (at right from the preview button)and then click the HTML tab and there change the default movie to the one you want. You can publish or save the settings. From then on you will see in preview the one you set as default.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by 360texas on June-23-2007 at 9:02am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi Woody,  Glad Martin was able to provide a reply.

Thanks for giving me a phone call eventhough I did not know the answer.

When you have an opportunity, please let us know how it turned out.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register