Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Blank tours? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chapt0r on June-25-2007 at 9:27am
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Hello,

We just recently downloaded and updated to the new TW version. I am not sure if that is related, but that seems to be the main thing that we changed.

When exporting the tour, or attempting to view on the web we see the skin, but without any content populated.

http://www.vtoursusa.com/hvts/IL/bloomingdale/213wimbledon/

Has anybody run into something similar, or have any ideas?

Cheers,

W

Running on Windows Vista Home Premium

Message posted by 360texas on June-25-2007 at 12:20pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I just see a blank skin.. no content.

Were you able to see the skin and content on your local machine?

Did you upload the full replacement set of files?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by chapt0r on June-25-2007 at 1:41pm
View chapt0r's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chapt0r Search   Visit chapt0r's Homepage www   Quote chapt0r Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Yah - all the files are there, but even on the local I am not able to view the content. I did a few tours before this one the same way, then upgraded, then did this one and got this.

I might be missing a check-box somewhere, but I will also submit a ticket.

Cheers,

W

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-25-2007 at 2:44pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
It is called a do over. If you open the tour in EasyPano, double click on a Scene and see what you get.

Load each scene and pano again one at a time. Check each one as you go and see if you can see it in Flat then do immersive. Sometimes this will hold the info and all you are doing is kind of a refresh. Also try another skin. I have had this problem also. Save to another folder and use Save As.
Kerry

Message posted by chapt0r on June-25-2007 at 3:33pm
chapt0r
Standard Member
Standard Member

March-19-2007
44 Posts
Hey Kerry,

Thanks for the tip, and was thinking that would be the case. Appreciate the help and time. Still trying to figure out the quarks on the software. ;)

Cheers,

W

Message posted by 360texas on June-25-2007 at 7:43pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Kerry,  I did read you recent email.

Hope is well with your medical issue.  It is imporant that visuals on the internet are well received by the client.

Dave still at 360texas.com

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register