Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Best way to find clients for VT's?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pedy on June-26-2007 at 11:19am
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Hello!

I'm just starting to create Virtual Tours for Real Estates and even other businesses, and I was going to ask you if you have any experience with the best way to market your Virtual Tours? I tried writing emails to a few realtors/borkers, and nobody answered. Is it not in their interest to sell their client's house? Maybe I have to target the homeowners directly. Is it better to knock on their doors or to leave  flyers in the mail? Do you have any suggestions from your experience?

Thanks

Pedy

Message posted by mskp on June-26-2007 at 11:32am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Pedy!

Maybe this will help. Some marketing advice.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=2272&SearchPagePosition=1&search=html+formatting&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Thread&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Message posted by pedy on June-26-2007 at 12:24pm
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Thanks mskp, that was a good link with good discussion on emails and advertising! That will help me and give me some ideas:-)

Pedy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register