Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: New Demos And Skins Is Ready! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on June-29-2007 at 11:14pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Customers,

Some more new demos of virtual tour and beautiful skins are ready for you to download. Hope you enjoy them.

Demos

Skins

Easypano is keeping moving all the time and open to all your suggestions. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any question and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Rob63 on June-30-2007 at 8:49am
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I looked at some of the new Real Estate sample tours.  They look good, but it seems that you are able to restrict the view on some of the scenes.  I've never been able to get Tourweaver 2.0 to restrict the movement of the scene, either less than 360 degrees around or less than 180 degrees up or down.  I wish this feature really worked for me.

Robert

Message posted by mskp on June-30-2007 at 11:52am
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Rob!

Read my reply here:

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3097&PagePosition=1

Maybe it helps. If not clear enough or confusing, let me know. I will try again. You can also download TW 2.0 user manual here:

http://www.easypano.com/product-documents.html

and go to page 81, where "create a movie" is explained, in a very easy and clear way.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by Rob63 on June-30-2007 at 6:15pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Thanks Martin,

I've read the info you suggested.  I still don't understand why when you click on a scene name on the right it gives you the property setting boxes, i.e. Speed, Duration, Pan Initial, Tilt Initial, etc...  And as a matter of fact when I set the "Initial Pan" position, this seems to work and the program recognizes this when the tour is either published or previewed, but the program does not accept the min, max pan and tilt settings.  I understand about the default slide show and making a new movie, but why does the defualt slide show accept the "Initial Pan Setting" and "Speed", but it won't let you simply set the Min and Max Tilt.  This makes no sense to me.

Robert

Message posted by mskp on June-30-2007 at 7:15pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi Rob!

Look at answer from Callgary in same topic I have sent you before.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by jodyberry on July-28-2007 at 3:01pm
View jodyberry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jodyberry Search   Quote jodyberry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jodyberry
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-02-2007
45 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Joe Rao on June-29-2007

Dear Customers,

Some more new demos of virtual tour and beautiful skins are ready for you to download. Hope you enjoy them.

Demos

Skins

Easypano is keeping moving all the time and open to all your suggestions. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any question and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

I assume these are all still Java?

Thanks...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register