Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Sound file maximum? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Woody on July-01-2007 at 11:16pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
I've just attempted to publish my tour and when I go to play it, the first 5 seconds plays just fine, then the sound disappears for the rest of the tour. Does anyone know if there is a maximum size sound file for TW2? I can still compress my sound file more, but the quality trade off is something I am trying to avoid.
Erin

-------------
Erin

Message posted by smooth on July-02-2007 at 1:47am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sound files don't have a maximum in any way other than bandwidth delivery. If you are delivering over the Internet it is "always" a compromise and you should size and compress all objects for the fastest possible delivery. If you make your tour 30Mb then it's just like downloading a 30Mb program you have to sit and wait until it is delivered. Tourweaver is slightly different as it dribble feeds right from the start but "rarely" does it work properly until it is (the tour) fully downloaded.

Start small and learn the program before adding too many bell and whistles.

Regards, Smooth 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register