Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Generic Skins NOT working Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Woody on July-08-2007 at 11:25pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
Today i tried building a tour using the "Ocean Blue" skin provided by Easypano. Everything was going smoothly-got the maps, waiting images, text, stills, panoramas stitched and panorama compases programmed together and bundled into the skin. THEN I tried to preview this fine piece of work and although the program progressed nicely, the scenic viewer stuck on the opening still that should have dissolved into the first of six panoramas. Try as I may, compressing the image as far as looks would permit, redoing the entire project, eliminating the text-mostly trying everything I could think of that would cause the movie to proceed as if all the underlying programming (the initial still image just stayed up, but the rest of the program operated as if I had the six different panoramas working and the associated compasses worked just fine-but the initial still just stayed there!!! In "Preview Mode" with the Movie Bar open everything worked just fine, but when I opted for the real "Preview Mode"-what i just described happened everytime. Is "Ocean Blue just buggy? None of the movie control buttons worked either. My understanding is that when you use a generic skin, all the buttons, thumbnails, etc. are fully functional, you just have to point the particular thumbnail, etc. at the right file. Anybody else experiencing this problem? And if so, have you found a solution? I'm trying to compress the turnaround time from creation to delivery of a tour and I thought these generic skins would help not hinder the process.
Erin

-------------
Erin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register