Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: JAVA Quandry Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Woody on July-11-2007 at 4:56pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
I don't know Java well, so when I uploaded my first tour (using TW2 and Ipswich WS_FTP Professional), then tried to run the tour, I got the error message: "Failed to load Main-class mnifest attritube from C:\Documents and Settings\Lost Coast Projects\Application Data\Ipswich\WS-FTP\Storage\tw2.jar"
How do I modify the Manifest so that it specifies Main-Class?
Thanks for any guidance!
Erin

-------------
Erin

Message posted by 360texas on July-11-2007 at 5:26pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

If you uploaded it to your server..and you are now checking the tour on your server, why does it still say "C:\"  it should not refer to c:\ while its on your server... guess that is your point.

"Failed to load Main-class mnifest attritube from C:\Documents and Settings\Lost Coast Projects\Application Data\Ipswich\WS-FTP\Storage\tw2.jar""

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Woody on July-12-2007 at 1:41pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
When I first asked "Live Human Support" about the change in uploading a tour from 1.3 to 2.0 and where was the ftp option where I could specify to the program where on my server to upload the tour files to, Joe replied that I should have my "programmer" do it for me and offered no other explanation as to what some of the other fields in 2.0 meant or were requiring. Well I don't happen to have a "programmer" on staff-I'm it. So I opened my ftp server to the file location I wanted, then went back to my computer and copied all the relevant files and then pasted them into the single folder on the server as Smooth had instructed me to do. After that I attempted to run the tour from the server and got the error message:
"Failed to load Main-class manifest attribute from C:\Documents and Settings\Lost Coast Projects\Application Data\Ipswich\WS-FTP\Storage\tw2.jar". Therein lies my quandry. I know there a process for changing the tw2.jar attribute to Main-class-I just don't know what it is or where in the process I insert the instructions.
Erin

-------------
Erin

Message posted by smooth on July-12-2007 at 1:54pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

There is no way you need to change classes.

I would suggest you have uploaded in the incorrect mode I.E: BINARY or ASCII mode.

Put everything into a zip file and send it too me. smooth <at> greatest.com.au and let me have a look at what you are doing. If the file size is massive please use www.yousendit.com and address it to the same address.

I'm away for the next day so it might take a little while to reply.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register