Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Hot Spot Restrictions Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Woody on July-20-2007 at 6:40pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
I'm trying to build a simple tour through a forest and at one point we cross a bridge over a stream. I put a hot spot in the middle of the bridge as the camera pans over it, so you can get a feeling of what you see if you were at the creekside. The the hotspot is a panorama and plays fine. But when I put a hotspot to take you back to the middle of the bridge, the tour plays the next image and stops cold. Must all hotspots be a part of the tour and all they do is facilitate you jumping ahead or behind, but not OUT of the tour, much like doing a home tour and putting a hotspot on a window so you can see the view and then taking you back into the room. and the tour continuing. I haven't tried that particular trick yet, but am assuming that the same holds true. Anyone else have this experience or a way of working around it?
Thanks!
Erin

-------------
Erin

Message posted by Thatone1785 on July-20-2007 at 6:56pm
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
What version of Tourweaver are you using? Can we see the tour? Maybe that would help.

I have used Tourweaver 1.3 and 2.0 to link to and from panos and stills back an forth with no issues at all... Give us some more info and we will help you figure this out.

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by smooth on July-21-2007 at 10:48am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You must make a new movie track and set it to be the default movie. This way you have total control over the movie path. There is a difference though on a scripted movie vs  manually controlled movement through a scene.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Woody on July-22-2007 at 7:08pm
View Woody's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Woody Search   Visit Woody's Homepage www   Quote Woody Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
To answer Thatone, I am using 1.3, although I have 2.0 as well. Smooth, I did as you suggested, made a second movie that became the default movie and put the images I wanted to link to in the second movie. When I Previewed the movie, all it did was playback the 2nd movie, totally ignoring the introductory pans I had up to that point in Movie 1. When you say "scripted" vs "manually controlled", does that mean in the first instance it is totally a hands-off experience and the viewer just watches the tour, where manually controlled implies that the viewer chooses which scenes to go to either through the control buttons, combo box or thumbnails? BTW, Smooth, I will be calling you this week.
Erin

-------------
Erin

Message posted by smooth on July-23-2007 at 2:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You need to make the second movie (new default) follow the path you require. If you make a second or third movie etc from a hotspot link it will then follow that timeline. (like changing gears) Scripted = your movie track timeline path. Manually Controlled = Click and Drag.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Woody on July-23-2007 at 12:49pm
Woody
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2007
25 Posts
Thanks, that makes sense and really does work!
E.

-------------
Erin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register