Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 3.00 Beta Version Is Ready! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on August-10-2007 at 8:47am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Tourweaver 3.00 Beta is released today! Besides all the competitive superiorities in 2.00, this edition carries the following new features which make it unmatched in the industry:

• Stable Flash viewer for both spherical and cylindrical panoramas
  • Supports swf format for popup image and preloading image
  • Displays map at the top right corner in full screen
  • Full screen toolbar customizable
  • Zoom in/zoom out effect to Popup image window supported

View Gallery and get the full-featured beta right now! Your are so welcome to test the program and help us to make it better.

Main testing points:

• Supported images including spherical, cylindrical, cubic, flat, oneshot, etc.
  • The settings of Pan, Tilt and FOV.
  • The settings and interactive operation as well as the location of hotspot and radar.
  • The quality of flash viewer
  • If scene image is distorted during radar scanning.
  • Full screen feature, scene switch and map display under full screen.
  • The use of all kinds of actions, especially for popup image, link to URL and Execute script.
  • Test sound to see if it works correctly.
  • Operation under Vista system.
  • Test tours under linux/Unix.
  • Run tours through internet on different operation systems with different browsers.
  • Run program under different languages(scene name, map name, installation directory and output directory)

Known issues:

• The flash output doesn't work when the height/width of flat image&map exceed 2880 pixels.
  • The 'close' button doesn't work when running tour in Safari.
  • The bmp format can't be recognized as preloading image.
  • Flash tour breaks down when running in Firefox under linux system.
  • High system capability is needed when gif format is used as preloading image with high FPS.
  • The program doesn't work if there are some special symbols in the installation directory.
  • Tour doesn't play properly if there is special symbol in the relative directory.
  • The flash publishing and previewing is slow.
  • A black hole appears during FOV adjusting for spherical panorama.
  • The processing bar for tour publishing doesn't show correctly.
  • The program breaks down some times when running on Vista.
  • Scene image is in JPE format so the image size is out of control.
  • The quality and speed of tour viewer need to be better.

In case you find any problem in the beta version, please go to Help>Bug Report/Feature Request to submit them. You can also directly submit bugs. Your advice and help will be greatly appreciated.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by BrahmaVision on August-10-2007 at 11:09am
View BrahmaVision's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by BrahmaVision Search   Visit BrahmaVision's Homepage www   Quote BrahmaVision Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
BrahmaVision
Standard Member
Standard Member
Slovakia
January-13-2007
21 Posts
Hello Joe,

I must say, it seems very nice at first look. I could not believe that flash can have such nice player... Go on...!

-------------
Mgr. Igor Socha - BRAHMA VISION, Slovakia
My Link
Sorry 4 my English      

Message posted by thedhgroup on August-10-2007 at 11:29pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts

Perhaps this is premature of me but can I have a reg code now?  I have already gotten better results with TW3 than I have with TW2. 

Thank you EP

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by ekloost on August-16-2007 at 7:37pm
View ekloost's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ekloost Search   Quote ekloost Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ekloost
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
June-25-2007
6 Posts
I agree with thedhgroup, I am quite happy with where TW3 is currently and wouldnt mind a reg code. Is this posible

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-17-2007 at 4:40am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

I'm sorry that the license key for Tourweaver3.0 will be sent out by our system automatically only after it is released officially. Hope you understand.

The trial version of Tourweaver3.0 is full featured as registered one.

Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-17-2007 at 10:10am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Joe, if I download 3.0 will I still have 2.0 and be able to use both in the future??

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by Deichgraf on August-20-2007 at 11:46am
View Deichgraf's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Deichgraf Search   Quote Deichgraf Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Deichgraf
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
April-07-2007
3 Posts
I was not able to produce a stable tour with Tourweaver 2 - my first attempt with version 3 was successfull. When do you think, you will send out the keys?

Many greetings
Ulf Jungjohann

Message posted by smooth on August-20-2007 at 1:24pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by realtor jerry on August-17-2007
Joe, if I download 3.0 will I still have 2.0 and be able to use both in the future??

The answer is YES.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-20-2007 at 7:56pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Smooth, I did a quick one scene tour in 2.0 and 3.0 and without hesitation the wife chose 2.0. I'm thinking from what I've seen I like 2.0 much better, am I missing something? I'm always open to new and better ways and ideas.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register