Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: posting to realtor.com warning Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by zjoker on August-14-2007 at 7:53pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

I have been signed on with hometour360virtualtour.com (ht360vt.com) for many years. Service was great at one time, but then the posting time started to get longer and longer. Being loyal to who I am working with though, I continued to use them until a couple of weeks ago. I'm paying my last invoice to them right now, and I am looking for a new company to help me get tours posted on realtor.com..taking suggestions on who to use.

Why I am changing: A couple of weeks ago they actually charged some realtor.com tours to my credit card without my knowledge. I just got a "your credit card has been charged" email one day. They didnt ask if they could charge to the card. They didnt give me any warning at all. I never signed up with them to have my credit card information kept on file. When you go on their website to pay your invoice, you have to post your credit card information each time with each invoice, which is the way it should be...but I NEVER gave them permission to keep my card information on file to charge at any time they want to charge.

I did have a couple of small invoices needing to be paid (due to being away from the computer a couple of months on medical conditions), but that's not the point...never should my credit card have been charged without my consent.

I have given them 2 weeks to make this right, and they have yet to accept they were wrong in doing this..in fact, they have made a point to tell me they were not ashamed of what they did...so I bring this to the attention of all on the forum as a warning. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem with that company, but I did.

Looking for opinons on other companies posting to realtor.com that can be trusted.

Message posted by Thatone1785 on August-15-2007 at 12:31am
View Thatone1785's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thatone1785 Search   Visit Thatone1785's Homepage www   Quote Thatone1785 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thatone1785
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-10-2006
154 Posts
hometour360virtualtour.com is NOT Realtor.com

Go straight to Realtor.com by going to www.picturepath.com

The fees are less - $19.95 per tour and the fees go down with higher volume. No setup fee either!!!

They do not host your tours though... Try a host like hostmonster.com you can get all the space you need and its very fast for only about $80 per year.

-------------
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-15-2007 at 10:52am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

I agree with Thatone1785, and if the agent you are posting for has the "Enhanced listing" package (also called the Showcase package) you don't pay anything to post. However, as stated, you do have to host your own tours.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by zjoker on August-15-2007 at 8:28pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

thanks guys for your posts. I host my own tours anyway, so thats not a problem. I guess I havent kept up well enough to know that I can now do it directly through realtor.com. That wasnt the case a few years back.

Message posted by zjoker on August-23-2007 at 12:24am
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

Just as a followup: eRealtyWeb.com did a great job in getting my realtor.com situation handled promptly and with ease. To this point, I do recommend their service. thanks,

zjoker

Message posted by 360VRE on August-24-2007 at 12:47am
View 360VRE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360VRE Search   Visit 360VRE's Homepage www   Quote 360VRE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360VRE
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-22-2004
40 Posts

WOW!

Our policy is to auto-debit invoices that are 45 days past due. Zjoker invoice was 60 days past due before we auto-debit. On top of that, there are still two outstanding invoices that are past due. As any client of ours knows, we charge for all invoice at the end of the month and allow a 30 day grace period to pay. We are more than generous with our billing and offer on the spot customer service.

Somehow Zjoker's past due invoices are our fault! What a "joke". So he was in the hospital for the whole 60 days? He still managed to post tours. After countless efforts to collect, we will now take it to the next level.

We would never get into this kind of issue, but their is no company in the world that would allow anybody to run a tab with out means to collect.

I am sure erealtyweb.com is charging your CC on the spot and does not have a grace period so that you may collect fund from your client. Good Luck!

We have over 150 VT providers that we host and distribute for and have not had a problem like this in our 5 years of business. But then again we take all the blame for the invoices being past due.

Give us a break.

-------------
HT360VT Support Team

Message posted by zjoker on August-24-2007 at 3:51pm
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

I wasn't in the hospital for 60 days. Where did you see that?..I WAS out of work for over 60 days though, which has nothing to do with any of my invoices previous or present. Charging someones credit card without their consent is criminal in all 50 states. If you want to take it to the next level, feel free to do so.

I never agreed to any auto-debit charges, and I have a feeling your other 150 VT providers will find it interesting that you now have this policy. I never placed my credit card on file with you. Please tell all tour providers if you are intentially keeping all credit card information on file without their knowledge! I paid with credit card a few times because it was easier than doing a check..but I would never allow you to place that information on file. It's simply a trust issue. I trusted you with my personal information and you abused it. I may be the only client of yours that you abused the personal information, but 1 in 150 clients is not a good ratio. You have even posted more personal information about me here online. I posted my concern about your business pratices , not about you personally. My post should be made public to other VT providers so they can decide if they should use your services. Your posting my account standing doesnt help you gain credibility. What is keeping you from doing the same to others?

You also lose credibility when you say you have been serving easypano customers for 5 years..and you have only been signed up since 2004..which would make this the year 2009.

If any VT providers are concerned about my account standing with you, I will be glad to answer those questions in a private email...but I am pretty sure the concern should be with the company that illegally charged someones credit card.

Message posted by olyboy1994 on August-29-2007 at 7:54pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts

I've actually used hometour360virtualtour.com for the past year.  Did have one billing problem that was cleared up immediately because I had back-up.  Personally for me they've done an awesome job!  I do pay all my bills on time though :). 

They even went to bat for me when I had a realtor try and snake another realtors listing by posting their own unauthorized virtual tour to realtor.com over and over again. 

Hometour360virtualtour.com got the situation fixed immediately, contacted Realtor.com about the fraudulent agent and contacted the seperate hosting company that the agent was going through.

As far as the service I've received it's they've gone over and above!

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on August-29-2007 at 8:35pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I'm confused as to why anyone would pay another company to post to Realtor.com when you can get authorization to do yourself from www.picturepath.com . You only have to pay if the agent does not have showcase listings. If you are paying someone to post for an agent that has Showcase listing then you are throwing away money, just send it to me. Even if you are using them to host the tours you can still post them yourself and authorization is FREE.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by zjoker on August-30-2007 at 2:39pm
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

Jerry...are you sure?.....I thought you had to get some kind of license or something...at one time it was like $2500 and you had to fill out 5 or 6 forms..everything short of a blood sample ;)

Anyway..that's why I havent been posting for myself.

I'm not doubting you on this..just want to make sure..The main realtors I VT for are showcase members.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register