Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: tourweaver 3.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by zjoker on August-24-2007 at 4:08pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

hello VT providers,

quick question on 3.0. I am still using 1.2..just because I never really had a reason to upgrade from that version. It does have issues, but I have learned to work around all thsoe issues, so it still works for me. My question: Is it worth upgrading from the version I currently have?..I stitch with pano 3.1 and tour with 1.2

What are the major advantages to upgrading from my current version..and what are the major reasons to NOT upgrade from my current version.

thanks for your help

Message posted by zjoker on August-24-2007 at 4:10pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts
also..I am running windows XP. I have the free upgrade for Vista, but again...have found no reason to upgrade to that either. thanks

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-26-2007 at 10:28pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

I think you can visit the instruction pages of Tourweaver2.0 Professional Edition and Panoweaver5.0 Professional Edition to see what they can do for you. They have boasted a lot a new features which are missed from their predecessors. Upgrade or not depends on your requirements. If you think Tourweaver 1.25 has offered you all the features you want, just let it be. If you like your tour be more professional and more competitive to others, it think you will find out the reason why you should upgrade to the newest versions of our program.You are also welcome to download the trial versions of our products, which are full featured and no time limit to see if they can do more for you and help you win more business opportunities.

BTW: All the users of Tourweaver 2.0 will get a free upgrade to Tourweaver3.0 Flash version correspondently, which, I think, will be one of the most powerful VT creating tools in the market.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-30-2007 at 5:18pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

I had problems with one of my 1.2 tours on Vista and wondered if someone could possibly help me with these questions...?

1/ Is TW3 intended for Vista (I wanted to ask if it works but I know EP are testing this) ?

2/ Can I open a TW1.2 tour with TW3 or would I have to start again?

3/ If I can open a TW1.2 (or 1.3) tour is there much required to 'do' to it to make it publishable?

Cheers

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register