Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: List of Contributor to Tourweaver 3.00! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on August-28-2007 at 5:22am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Customers,

Thanks all for the support to Easypano products.In the past 20 days, many our customers were very kind in helping us test Tourweaver 3.00 Flash version and generously offer their suggestions on the improvement of Tourweaver3.00. In order to aknowledge their efforts, Easypano has decided to offer them a free license key for Tourweaver 3.00 Flash version in return: 

William OConnor USA
Walt Simpson USA
Carl Rudlinton UK
Dylan McLoughlin Canada
Herr Walid Khair Germany
Nick Walker Australia
Kerry Ruddy USA
Joaquin Mallo Spain

We will send out the license key to the above testers after Tourweaver 3.0 is released officially. Tourweaver 3.00 need more testing, and we hope you will become one of our testers.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on August-28-2007 at 7:22am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Joe

I expect that the upgrade to Tourweaver 3.0 will still be free to all tw 2.0 owners as promised earlier??

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by roadkillron on August-28-2007 at 12:05pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
Hmmm... I tested, in fact I tested 2.0 (gave many suggestions) and tested 3.0, and Panoweaver, and Panorama2flash. Oh and over 20 days? I've been doing it over a year - so have LOTS of other people, what do we have to do to qualify?

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by Kent2Ben on August-28-2007 at 2:02pm
View Kent2Ben's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kent2Ben Search   Quote Kent2Ben Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kent2Ben
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
October-03-2006
40 Posts
http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3219&PagePosition=1

We all get a free update?!

Message posted by Joe Rao on August-28-2007 at 8:50pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

If you are the owners of Tourweaver2.0, it is certain that you will get free upgrade to Tourweaver3.0 as promised. Why worry about this?

The person listed above have make special contribution to the improvements of Tourweaver3.0. If they have Tourweaver2.0 already, we will offer than one more free key. If they have only Tourweaver1.3 or without any version of Tourweaver, we will give them a free key.

As to those who have sent feedbacks in the forum, I haven't sorted out yet. We will also give those whose are very active in helping us.

Regards, Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-29-2007 at 1:12pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hey there

I'm not eligible for this but I do want to say that I think it is a great idea! I had a moan about it on another posting so it is only fair that I give praise where it is due!
Well done EP!

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by areimer on August-30-2007 at 2:05am
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts

I have to echo the previous posting.

I hope my feedback was worthy of some recognition but if not, I can see that there is an attempt to be fair. 

Despite earlier frustration with TW2, I am now using it productively and am pleased for the most part with the performance of published projects.

Keep up the good work.

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register