Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: how to put relative path Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by BrahmaVision on September-14-2007 at 5:43am
View BrahmaVision's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by BrahmaVision Search   Visit BrahmaVision's Homepage www   Quote BrahmaVision Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
BrahmaVision
Standard Member
Standard Member
Slovakia
January-13-2007
21 Posts
Hi,
I want to make hotspot addressing another tour from other folder. Is there some possibility how to put relative path in actions-> LinkURL ??? I need to put the hotspot addressing not absolute path, but relative one, like:

../../prior/_flashvr/TourWeaver_prior.html
(In TW2.0 I could correct this manually in congig.txt, but now it is not possible. We have unreadable config.xml now.)

I tested absolute path http://.... and it works fine.

If somebody worked with dreamweaver, or similar program, You know what I want. In TW1.3 it works also...

Otherwise it is not possible to
1. test the tours with hotspots linked to other folders locally
2. put the tours on any type of media other then internet. (If You are using several tours linked to each other ,you can not show your work to customer directly from computer, or CD.)

The same is with map hotspots of course...

AM I missing something or there is some bug?

Regards, Igor

-------------
Mgr. Igor Socha - BRAHMA VISION, Slovakia
My Link
Sorry 4 my English      

Message posted by Nick on September-14-2007 at 8:36am
View Nick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nick Search   Visit Nick's Homepage www   Quote Nick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-08-2007
36 Posts
Hi Igor,

I got frustrated in TW 2.0 with your exact problem. I want to be able to link to a customised help page which is just an html web page I have made byt I couldn't use relative URL's with the LinkURL action. I emailed Easypano with this request to be able to use relative OR absolute URL's in TW 3.0 and it seems they have not included this feature in the final release. I can't image it is that hard to fix. Even TW 1.3 enabled me to use relative URL's!

Nick.

-------------
For the highest quality virtual tours around visit www.vrtours.com.au!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register