Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Sound in TW3 doesn't work??? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pedy on September-19-2007 at 10:48am
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Hello!
I just downloaded TW3, the last version and I tried to create a flash virtual tour. Everything looks pretty much OK, except when I add sound, it does not load any more. I'm waiting and waiting and I can see the loading window only. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or there is indeed a problem with the sound in TW 3?

Thanks

Message posted by bubba on October-13-2007 at 2:05pm
View bubba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bubba Search   Visit bubba's Homepage www   Quote bubba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
I"m having the same problem....  as a matter of fact when I took the sound file back off and republished I get the same thing...  only the loading window works now.. I can't get the tour to work at all????    HELP!!!!!!  I have to get this tour published.........

Message posted by disjo on October-13-2007 at 2:31pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
Which format are you using? In Flashtours only MP3's are supported.

I tried it with an au-file, and my tour froze at the moment the au-file was loaded. Now I've converted the soundfiles to MP3 and everything works fine.

Message posted by bubba on October-13-2007 at 2:44pm
View bubba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bubba Search   Visit bubba's Homepage www   Quote bubba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts

Using Java and mp3...  :(

and like I said..  I have even removed the mp3 and it still won't work....  it was working fine before I added the mp3 and when I open the other two tours I created they will preview just fine....   but this tour won't preview or publish now that I tried to add sound.

Message posted by eagle on October-13-2007 at 4:51pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
It takes forever to load the tour with an .au file. When it finally does, it doesn't play the sound.

It works with mp3 for me though.

Thanks,
eagle

Message posted by bubba on October-13-2007 at 8:23pm
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
it's not just the speed of loading...  it never loads...  not even the skin loads.. only the loading image will load..  then the screen goes blank... and nothing more ever happens.

Message posted by smooth on October-14-2007 at 2:09am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Re-publish the tour to a completely new folder. Removing things from a tour and saving to the same folder always results in mysterious faults with the tour.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bubba on October-14-2007 at 8:46am
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts

Smooth,

That didn't work....  the other thing I remember I changed is the tour thumbnail size....   but I changed that back to the default 160 x 120 .  I did a save as and saved the whole thing in a new folder... didn't work.. I republished in another new folder and that didn't work...  I will build it all over again and try that.. it just bothers me that this could happen again and it makes me loose work...  I will update you and let you know if starting all over works and lets me add the mp3.

Thanks

Message posted by bubba on October-14-2007 at 9:19am
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
Something else is wrong....  It is something that is saved in my skin...  cause I can open just the skin and change the setting over to Java.. under publish.. click save.. and then try to preview the skin.. and it won't load.... 

Message posted by bubba on October-14-2007 at 11:19am
bubba
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-04-2007
21 Posts
Rebuilt the tour using a different skin and everything works fine with sound.. could it have been my trying to change the tour thumbnail size?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register