Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW3 hotspots,thumbnails and Radar problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tblworld on September-20-2007 at 4:15pm
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

I have put together my first TW3 here Problem first of all it takes over one hour to FTP to my server, Why does this take so long? when I had the same tour in TW2 it only took 5 to 10 minutes.

Problem 2 None of the hotspots, thumbnails or radar are responding when I click, Why? The tour does not work. Can some one help out there, please.

Message posted by disjo on September-20-2007 at 4:34pm
View disjo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by disjo Search   Visit disjo's Homepage www   Quote disjo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
disjo
Gold Member
Gold Member

August-10-2004
107 Posts
How large are your pano's? It looks like they're big.

About the hotspots, thumbnails and radars not working: did you set the values in the 'Correlative scene' and 'Sync settings' and 'List Values'-screens? (in the hotspot-, radar- and thumbnails-property screens)

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on September-20-2007 at 4:47pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Regarding the hotspots, it sounds like you just opened a tw2 tour it tw3 and published. You have to assign actions to the hotspots again.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by tblworld on September-20-2007 at 4:51pm
View tblworld's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tblworld Search   Visit tblworld's Homepage www   Quote tblworld Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

My panos are 4000x2000 the set standard for web broadband I believe What size should they be?

Yes I have sync all the radars, thumbnails and hotspots, The published tour works well on my computer but no joy with it on the server,ummm.

Thanks for any help

Message posted by tblworld on September-20-2007 at 5:04pm
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

I designed the tour using TW3 the only thing I did was open up TW2 and copied the text from 2 to 3 everything else was designed from scratch using TW3, I think it could be the time it took to upload to server it may of been currupt. As I said I had this tour on TW2 and had no problems apart from a client said it froze. I am going to go back to TW2 for this tour if I have no joy on TW3

Thanks for any advice and help as I have been on this tour for two days now. 

Message posted by realtor jerry on September-20-2007 at 6:30pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I also have had a lot of problems with uploading time and published tour not working properly in flash. I just disabled the flash in 3.0 and use the 3.0 java and everything seems to work fine. I'm not techie enough to explain all the problems but I know these guys in the forum will be able to get it worked out. I'll use 3.0 Jave until then.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by tblworld on September-21-2007 at 4:02am
tblworld
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-20-2007
23 Posts

I think I'll do what you have done Realtor Jerry, with publishing in Java with TW3, like you I am no techie I will let you know on this forum if it works

Thanks again everyone, Brian

Message posted by tbrusson on September-21-2007 at 12:44pm
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
in all cases, make sure you have no special characters in your files such as space, accent or unsual characters when you publish your tour.

This topic has been discussed before but it's important to keep it in mind since the program won't check it for you if it's compliant with the server's rules.

It can be ok on you local machine but the server might have troubles with the names of the files.

You 'd better name your tour the_greenland than the greenland otherwise the published files will not been compatible with a lot of servers.

thierry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register